Chapter 96: A winner, a loser and a lesson I [Adumfor Arc II]

Comincia dall'inizio

Elijah: They are doing the righ-

UltraX: So it is right to let a person who kills 1000 families in one night to live in prison instead of executing them for their actions? 

Elijah makes Ultra slips and then hits him with a weak electric punch and pins him to the ground.

Elijah: If you kill them, what better that makes you?

UltraX: You killed K's girlfriend when he was a teenager and you dare to ask? You hated her for no reason, you were too jealous cause all that attention went to her, of course he did not find out and you used it to your best.

Ultra grabs Elijah by the throat and chokes him for a bit turning the tides as he kicks him in the guts and then let's go of the throat to push him away and gets up.

UltraX then vanishes and appears infront of Elijah and punches him in the face and then kicks him and uppercuts him up in the air and grabs him with telekinesis again and then punches him in the chest and that leads to Elijah being let go and Eli tries to punch X, but he dodges and he gets pushed further back with airforce.

Ultra walks forward and then stands in place waiting for Elijah's next move and he sighs.

UltraX: However, if I get caught that I suddenly have a wanted woman apparently that is accused of such uncanny crimes, which people believe are true... I'll be screwed. However, Mina is innocent and despite the hard times, it seems people are getting off her case besides your family who in the world hero meeting salways suggests to be handled with high caution.

Ultra sighs.

UltraX (Thinking to himself): Of course, he will not admit to it and even if he wanted to say some lie, he knows he cannot say much. I wonder why is the Kanomato family so fixated on her?

Ultra then stands next to Elijah and before Eli could do anything he is grabbed by telekinesis and then he is thrown in the air.

UltraX: Air cutter, 15%!

The wind suddenly became sharp around Elijah and it started to do somewhat medium sized cuts all over her non-fatal spots for 20 seconds and then it stops as he gets pushed back with airforce a couple times as he runs towards Eli for the next minute.and then before he could even land on the ground he gets caught in a triple punch and a uppercut and then a kick that sends him back.

Elijah goes through a building and crashes on a street away from the destroyed arena, he coughs and gets up.

Elijah (Thinking to himself): Cursed Energy Devil doesn't know that Makima was thrown away out of the island and the plan has backfired, if the plan really went according he would've been here by now.

Elijah breaths heavily and looks around, remembering that this street there might be some demon food he can use as a way to activate his weak level regeneration to recover some damage.

Elijah (Thinking to himself): Even though sure he somehow resists the impossible avoiding any electric damage to his brain and as it seems he can just stop the "brain working against yourself" situation with ease, is it his manifestation that only few know?

Elijah then senses and quickly dodges a slash which was so close and then he looks to see Ultra having his scythe out and then he quickly runs towards UltraX and then he creates an electricity blade with his right hand and then does a flip and sends an electric slash at X with high speed which he dodges with ease and sends his own slash at Eli which also gets dodged, but it was a close call.

Then Elijah gets close and attempts to cut Ultra in half, but it only fails cause he does a Quick Draw: Sword Style with a scythe and then he moves out of the way which sends Elijah back and further back with airforce, but Eli lands on the ground with a slash that didn't do any fatal damage, but dealt damage that still hurted.

Ultra then throws his scythe in the air and it vanishes and then he teleports infront of Elijah and then Eli tries to use his electrictiy blade on his right hand to cut him in half, but it fails as he dodges and kicks Elijah in the head and then punches him in the chest and then backs away dodging a random slash from the blade and then Ultra sighs and thinks about something as Elijah runs towards him and once close enough does a slash which gets dodged and makes the blade disappear and then he slaps and barrages Ultra for 2 seconds and then kicks him back.

Elijah: Alright I had enough with you!

Elijah then uses both of his hands and does some small thing with it as the electricity starts to be drawn from nearby electricity sources that are still intact or still working around a part of the city.

However, around the same time... Ultra had his body in a certain position charging something...

UltraX: This is it, time to do it!

Ultra smirks as he charged something he saw from an anime, but then wanted to make something similar to it. As it was charging, both were charing it on an output of 60%, then to 70% up to 80%... However, Ultra was only lowered his to 50% as Elijah imbued his thing with cursed energy to buff it and then once both were done they...

UltraX: Wind style ~ Wind Beam!

Elijah: Final Beam!

Both of them send their beams, despite the wind one being easily overun it suddenly stopped at the halfway point as the wind goes around Elijah's beam in a circle and only stops as Ultra struggles against Eli's beam for a bit, but then suddenly Elijah felt like he was cut in the back and his beam weakens as the wind beam splits into beams hitting and pushing Elijah up in the air and further in the air and then Ultra does another wind beam and shoots it at Elijah and then he was send flying away as the beam ends.

UltraX: I kinda copied him but with the so called airforce, but uh... The government needs to fix it to wind manipulation or something.

Ultra sighs and turns around with him fearing that he is late so he vanishes

As he vanished after that, a man flies above the air, the demon aura that is way more demonic than normal...

???: Finally... After so many years...

End of Chapter