Chapter 96: A winner, a loser and a lesson I [Adumfor Arc II]

Start from the beginning

UltraX: Quite the endurance you got there. If you ask, the console sure allows you to use many teechniques once you master them or perhaps a 3 time use with a simple command, usually pulling the console out on an instant and to type a command without anyone even a reader could notice takes practice. Sure you could say I'm that guy, but I wouldn't slack off in a fight.

Elijah coughs again.

Elijah: Yeah sure... Well either ways this island is doomed, even if Ms. Control failed her plan... Oh well, what are you gonna do, I'm the only one with the power enough to seal her back to the Eclipse! What are you gonna do?

UltraX: Does it look like you are the only one? Last I checked, Elaina is kinda above you in terms of strength and durability and even capable of using the cursed energy in her in such a way that you only started training recently I bet.

Elijah holds his fist tight.

Elijah: Do not compare me to the likings of her, she is merely a half-breed, only capable of cheap tricks like the rest of them. Of course, you would see anyone else stronger then me, underestimating my talents everytime.

UltraX: You overestimated yourself, humans evolve, train to resist the pain of any kinds... You are a half-breed, you are not like Elaina nor you are above her. You're walking down the path of the dark side, all about power, all bark, but no bite.

UltraX chuckles.

UltraX: But like, have you ever noticed how Rayoma managed to escape that same electricity control thing or whatever you call it? I mean she taught me, even if me and her do fight and she is a little bit corrupt in her own sense. Even though you cannot adapt to it, that is just an old saying with manifestations these days, that thing can become very possible that you can build up or obtain immunity towards electricity.

Elijah: You... You're a fucking liar... You only say that cause you cannot survive a 500m bolt,I gurantee if that blood rain was not here, you would've lost!

Ultra snaps his finger and then the blood rain stops.

UltraX: Okay then, go ahead.

Elijah felt his power going back to normal and his cursed energy output as well and then he was already infront of UltraX and tries to hit him with electricity punch, but he dodges the attack like it was nothing and then Ultra just kicks his arm and then throws a smoke bomb that explodes right away after it reaches Eli's face.

Ultra then grabs Elijah and looks him in the eyes.

UltraX: This ain't the first time ya know, I remember the time when your sorry ass family tried to hurt Mina and Nats. All cause both were accused of doing something they didn't, well atleast one of them.

Elijah: I did what was righ-

Ultra punches Elijah in the face.

UltraX: Then again, the person she killed was a corrupt hero who nobody besides both of them and me suspected, a person you called a best friend was just another money hungry fuck. Let me be real, you had the intend to kill them for stopping another one. Just shows how easily manipulated you are like the rest of them, either a victim or a culprit, there is no inbetween for you.

Ultra punches Elijah in the face and then the guts quickly and then blocks a kick from Eli and then headbutts him and drops him on the ground.

UltraX: The world sure hates true justice, the government wants power and to make sure villains are not death, those who even deserve the death penalty are let go. How come you work for them, people who let evil go?