Katara nodded. "The question is, how are we going to stop that thing?"

"Why are you looking at me?" Sokka asked.

"You're the idea guy."

"So I'm the only one that can come up with a plan? That's a lot of pressure."

"Also the complaining guy."

"That part I don't mind."

---

"So, Mister Lee and Mister...uh...Mushy?"

"It's pronounced Moo-Shi," Iroh said to the customs woman.

"You're telling me how to do my job?" she snapped.

"Uh no, no, no." He smiled and leaned against the counter. "But let me just say that like a flower in bloom, your beauty is intoxicating."

The lady giggled. "You're pretty easy on the eyes yourself, handsome. Welcome to Ba Sing Se."

Zuko snatched his papers. "I'm going to pretend I didn't see that."

Meanwhile, Jet was talking to Longshot and Smellerbee.

"I think Lee would make a good Freedom Fighter," Jet said. "He's just trying to find his way in the world, like us."

"You don't know anything about him, Jet," Smellerbee pointed out.

Jet chewed his grass. "I know he didn't get that scar from a waterbender."

Smellerbee rolled her eyes. "I thought we were going straight now!"

"We are, and the new Freedom Fighters could use a guy like Lee. What do you think, Longshot?"

Longshot gave him a meaningful look.

"I can respect that."

---

"What's wrong with him?" General Sung asked as Katara tried healing one of the Terra Team members. "He doesn't look injured."

Katara frowned. "His Chi is blocked. Who did this to you?"

The earthbender moaned. "There were two girls that ambushed us. One of them hit me with quick jabs and suddenly I couldn't earthbend. I could barely even move."

"Ty Lee," Rina said. "She doesn't look dangerous, but she knows the body's weak spots and where to hit them. It's like she takes you down from the inside. My mom is super good at that."

Sokka's eyes lit up. "Ooh! Ooh! That's how we're going to take down the drill! The same way Ty Lee took down all those big earthbenders!"

"By hitting all the pressure points!" Katara realized. "We'll take it down from the inside!"

---

The team crouched down in one of the abandoned trenches created by the Terra Team. "Once I whip up some cover, you won't be able to see, so stay close to me," Toph whispered.

A blast of stone and dust rocketed along the ground towards the drill. "Run!" The team plunged into the dust cloud.

---

"Hey, look at that dust cloud!" Ty Lee was still looking through the periscope. "It's so...poofy! Poof!"

"Don't worry, princess. I'm sure it's nothing."

---

"Everyone, into the hole!"

"It's so dark in here," Sokka complained. "I can't see a thing."

"Oh no," Toph wailed. "What a nightmare!"

"Sorry."

The hole opened up under the drill. "There!" Rina yelled, pointing to an opening in the drill. She grabbed onto a pipe and hung onto it with her legs, pulling up Katara and Sokka. "Toph, are you coming?"