The Superstar

It was a brisk December morning in Los Angeles, California. The city was busy as ever, and traffic was as noisy as ever. Not that such noise was of much bother to Brooklynn Jules, who sat at the table sipping some hot chocolate as she checked the numbers and comments on her most recent video. Her dads were asleep, so the penthouse was comfortably quiet. Her bright pink hair tied up into a ponytail, she had long been awake and readied for the day. The 13-year old influencer had a smile on her face. Millions of views already, vastly positive feedback on the comments.

"Hm... what should I do today?" she asked herself as she finished up her hot chocolate. Maybe a shopping spree video. Then again, today might be slightly too cold for that. Not as bad as London's winter temperatures, but still. She pondered for a moment, deciding to check her e-mail to see if anything sparked an idea into her mind. She had a lot of emails from fans, so a video reading some of that might be an easy, but good video to make.

Brooklynn had lived in L.A for about 4 years now, having moved back to the U.S after a 3 year stint in the capital of England. Life there was fine, but it wasn't ideal. It did give her some of her most iconic videos, though. Such as her most viewed and liked video, where she climbed Mt. Everest. She had to admit, Europe had a lot more scenery to it than the United States could hope to have in the near future. It was when she moved to the West Coast that Brooklynn was pulled from physically going to school, a decision which she and her parents had taken as a family.

It wasn't easy, because Brooklynn enjoyed school. She had good grades, some good friends, and was well liked. But being a celebrity in elementary school wasn't easy. She often ended up late to class as her peers asked for autographs and what video would be up next or if they could be in it? As great as the attention was, she eventually had to accept that it was overwhelming her. Thankfully, the private teacher who had been hired and had worked with Brooklynn since then, was a kind person and a great teacher. Although Brooklynn had stopped making many friends in the real world, it was a change she grew to live with comfortably.

Back to the present, the young social media star had shuffled back into her room, sitting on the edge of her bed, adorned with pink sheets and blankets. Her entire room was pink, as it was, afterall, her favorite color by far. Well, behind yellow. Unfortunately, yellow just didn't look as good. Her bedroom was tidy, as it had to not look like a mess for whenever it would be seen in a video. She laid back on the bed, holding her phone over her face as she boredly scrolled through her email, before coming across a certain one which made her eyes widen. It was from Jurassic World!

Brooklynn wasted little time in opening the email, reading through it:

Hello, Brooklynn!
We hope this email finds you. We are aware of your status as a massive presence on the internet, and we'd like you to know we at Jurassic World™ admire your work. It's why we want to offer you a chance to come over to Isla Nublar, to be one of the few kids to experience Camp Cretaceous before it opens to the public next year!

Camp Cretaceous is our brand new, state of the art summer camp, planned to open next year. It's like no other summer camp you may have been to, we're sure! You'll get behind the scenes access and see how our scientists work their magic to bring dinosaurs back into the world, come up close and personal with our creatures, and try out some of our many rides! And, back at the camp itself, you'll be pleased to know that you'll have a more than comfortable experience. You'll be sleeping in the highest quality mattresses, be provided with fresh foods and drinks, and have signal and internet! So, we hope you decide to join us and embark on a journey like no other, at Jurassic World™: Camp Cretaceous!

If you want even more good news, we're happy to tell you that you'll spend no money on travels or your stay! We, at Jurassic World™ will cover those payments for you!