Chapter 20

"That was alright. But try it again." He said. I groaned and flopped back on the couch.
"I don't wanna." I whined. He laughed.
"You almost had it. You just fumbled a bit on that middle part."
"How about we just have sex instead?" I lifted my head a bit to peek at him. He deadpanned and I sighed, sitting up again. We had been on my couch for the past few hours, working on various assignments as deadlines quickly approached. Studying with him was becoming routine. It was convenient to have him there when it felt like my brain was melting.
"Get it right and I'll give you head. We still have work to do." He suggested, setting his laptop aside.
"Sounds like a good trade on the surface but seems like I'm giving a lot and not receiving a fair amount in return." I said. His eyebrows pulled together, mouth open.
"What did you just say?" He looked utterly offended but I wasn't going to double back.
"You heard me." I said. One eyebrow was cocked as he ran his tongue over his teeth before sucking his top lip into his mouth.
"Okay." He nodded, sticking out his lower lip slightly. "Present." The hardness in his tone took hold of my spine. Maybe I should have doubled back.
"Chan-."
"Present." Well, shit. How did he expect me to not fumble now? I took a deep breath and began. Even with his intimidating gaze on me, arms crossed, and jaw set, I managed to get through my thesis presentation without messing up. "Good job." He smirked and clapped slowly. "Spread 'em."
"Okay, wait, first I didn't mean-." My lips snapped shut when that fucking eyebrow went up again. Oh boy. I uncrossed my legs and he didn't waste time pushing them back and apart, forcing me to lie back.
"So you were insinuating I don't eat you out good enough?" He started massaging over my shorts. Slow circles while looking me dead in my eyes. I couldn't speak. "You're saying I can't get you off, have your legs shaking when I go down on you?"
"That's not what-."
"No need to explain. You know I like a challenge." Yeah, I messed up. He continued to tease me over my shorts and used his free hand to still my hips when I moved even the slightest. Why the hell was he so strong? He finally slipped a finger in through the leg hole of my shorts and traced his finger over my soaked panties. "For someone who doesn't give good head, I sure do turn you on with just a touch, huh?" I wasn't going to give in and indulge him with praises. I wasn't a weak bitch. None of that you always eat me out so well bullshit. Cringe. So I kept my mouth shut. His finger went past my panties and I shivered at the touch. I was throbbing and dripping. He circled my clit and I fought hard to keep still. We could both play this game if he wanted to. He spread the cum around then slipped a finger in. My breath got caught in my throat. He smirked. "So hot and tight." He hummed. "So, so wet." This was going to be harder than I thought. His finger stayed in as he pushed my shorts and panties to the side. He looked up at me before giving me a slow lick. I bit my lip to hold back my whimper. Another lick while his finger made the 'come hither' motion. He sucked my clit into his mouth and my body shook. "Feels good?" I held my tongue. He didn't. He added pressure with said tongue as he flattened it, licking my pussy from the bottom to top. He pressed his mouth against me and hummed. My eyes fluttered closed. The slow teasing was making my head go hazy.

He then dragged his finger out of me and gave me one last suck before sitting up. I let out a shaky exhale, glad for the break, but yearning for more. I looked up at him, ready for him to tell me that was it or make me beg for it, but instead, he pulled off my shorts and panties then dove right in.
"Oh f-fuck." My eyes rolled back. He slurped on my pussy like he hadn't eaten all day. Fast flicks, teasing grazes, soft kisses. Once the first moan slipped, it was over for me. He still stopped me from moving my hips as he kept teasing. Once I was getting somewhere, he slowed down or stopped all together. He would have me nearly screaming, then stop. I lost track of time, but I knew he was dragging this out for way too long. Once I was close to tears, it was time to end it.
"Chanyeol, you win, okay?" I panted. "Please." He raised his head to look at me properly.
"Oh, you want to cum? I thought my skills were subpar?"
"Chanyeol fucking please." He was going to make me trap his head between my thighs and ride his face and I would not give a fuck if he would be able to breathe or not. I never begged this man like this ever. He was fucking me up. He chuckled then resumed his position. His fingers moved faster and so did his mouth and tongue. My back arched off the couch and I started writhing. I couldn't breathe. "Oh my-." My orgasm slammed into me like a truck. I was pretty sure my soul left my body.
"Brooke, you still with me?" I felt a faint tapping on my thigh. I blinked my eyes back into focus. He was looking at me a bit worried. "Are you okay?"
"No I'm not fucking okay." My legs felt like wet noodles but I found enough strength to shove him away with my foot. He laughed but didn't take the hint of getting away from me and instead hovered over me.
"That was so fucking sexy." He said.
"I bet it was." I rolled my eyes. I was still trying to catch my breath. He leaned down and kissed my neck, making me squirm.
"Think you can cum one more time?" He found a spot and started to suck.
"No, I can't." My eyes closed again.
"I think you can." He moved to the other side of my neck and started to undo his jeans. I couldn't find my words anymore. I wanted to argue, but I wanted him all the same. Regardless if I could actually take him or not. He pumped himself a few times then slowly slid in. I gripped onto his shirt and bit his shoulder. I was still sensitive. "Shit." He moaned. His breath was coming out in pants. Then he started moving. He was right. I could reach another orgasm. It was already building quickly.
"Faster." I said into his ear. He immediately picked up the pace and before I knew it, I was shaking under him again. He didn't pull out fast enough. I felt his cum pumping inside of me.
"Oh fuck!" It was a panicked moan. He pulled out quickly when he came to his senses. "Shit, Brooke, I'm so sorry. Fuck."
"Would you calm down?" My body was too heavy to move.
"Brooke-."
"I'm not going to get pregnant. Chill out." I finally found the energy to open my eyes. He looked scared shitless and confused. "Pussy was that good huh?"
"That's not fucking funny." He said over my laughter. He tucked himself away and flopped down on the couch, crossing his arms. I pushed myself up.
"I thought I told you that we're using condoms as long as you're still fucking around."
"You did." He said simply. "I'm not fucking around." I held his eye contact for a moment before nodding.
"Cool. I'm going to go take a shower." I said, standing. "Finish your homework."