Chapter 9

I followed him out. Thankfully we didn't pass by my friends. I kept a reasonable distance so it wouldn't look as if I was leaving with him.
"My apartment's not far from here." He said, starting in the opposite direction that I came from. I fell in step with him with my phone in hand, sending Jongin a quick congratulatory text and letting him know I snuck out early. "How was the rest of your week?" He glanced down at me, hands in the pockets of his bomber jacket.
"It was alright." I shrugged. "Yours?"
"Definitely ended better after Tuesday." There was a sly smile on his lips.
"Oh yeah, how'd your exam go?" He mentioned he had to study when he left my place on Tuesday. I assumed the stress from that was the reason he asked to come over.
"I got a "B" which is good enough for me."
"Nice." I nodded. "What exactly is your major? Because I know it's not just music."
He chuckled. "I'm actually double majoring in contemporary writing and production, and songwriting. Also minoring in creative entrepreneurship." I blinked up at him and he just smiled back.
"What?" He laughed this time. "How are you doing all of that while interning and DJing on the side?" Every assumption I had about him was being continuously blown out of the water. "How do you have time to breathe?"
"It's not as bad as it seems honestly." He shrugged nonchalantly. "I really am in love with music so it makes everything easier."
"Very profound." I said. "And here I am feeling like I'm suffering and I haven't even gotten into law school yet."
"If it's what you really want to do, it won't seem so bad. Sure, it may be hard, but you'll actually want to get through it." Damn. I didn't need him to attack me like this. I just nodded and kept my mouth shut. We were not about to go there. Thankfully he had no intentions to as he changed the subject. "You didn't drive here did you? I forgot to ask."
"No. I ordered a ride."
"Okay, cool." We walked beside each other quietly until we reached his building. It really was a quick walk. Less than ten minutes. The building we arrived at was massive. It was a high-rise building and it looked very upscale. Much nicer than my apartment. We entered through the first set of sliding doors then he used his key fob to unlock the next set of glass doors. He held it open for me before leading me to the elevators. He pressed the eighteenth floor when we boarded. We continued to remain in silence as the elevator ascended. I didn't know if I should say anything, but it wasn't uncomfortable, so I let it be. The doors opened and I followed him to the apartment at the end of the hall. I stopped hiding my surprise when I followed him in.
"Okay, your trust fund is a whole lot different from mine." His apartment was an open layout with large windows and dark wooden floors. His décor was mostly black and grey with some blue mixed in which was very bachelor pad of him. He laughed and we toed off our shoes by the entryway. Entering further, I saw a hallway to the left and the rest of the apartment to the right. He had a huge television mounted between two of the floor-to-ceiling windows. He had an L-shaped sectional that thankfully wasn't leather as many bachelors preferred for some reason. Leather seating was uncomfortable and unnecessary. In my opinion. There was a plush looking area rug, a deep blue color, beneath the coffee table. To the right of the living room area was the dining room area and behind that was the kitchen.
"It's a pretty dope spot." He said rather nonchalantly.
"Understatement but okay."
"Can I get you anything?" He asked after another fit of laughter.
"I'm good." I turned my body to fully face him. Looking up into his doe eyes. He really was cute as fuck. Until he smirked and the demon came out. He started to slide my jacket off my shoulders as he leaned in to kiss me. He tossed it aside and ran his hands down my sides to squeeze my ass, pulling me into him. My hands were locked around his neck, kissing him deeper. He let my tongue in and let me take over. I forced him to step backward until he was leaning against the back of his couch. I went for his jeans and quickly undid them. He smirked into the kiss, knowing what was going to happen next. It had been a while, I wondered if I still could. I reached into his jeans and started stroking him over his briefs teasingly. I moved to kiss his neck. The grip he had on my waist tightened, I slipped my hand in his briefs and he shuddered. I continued to work him up until he was fully hard. I used my thumb to spread the precum around the head. His eyes fluttered closed, head leaning back. I kissed the underside of his jaw a few times before removing my hand and getting down on my knees. I pulled down his jeans and briefs to his ankles. His dick was standing at attention. I peeked up at him through my lashes and started stroking him slowly again.
"You're killing me." He said, swallowing hard.
"That's the point." I gave a long slow lick from the base to tip, wiggling my tongue a bit before sucking on the head. I wanted to get him back for the last time. I continued to stroke him slowly, twisting my fists and lapping at the tip. He kept trying to bring my head closer but each time he did, I would pull off and shut my mouth. He would groan and I had to stop myself from laughing. I finally took pity on him and sucked him in deeper and harder.
"Oh fuck." He said surprised. I increased the pace and he bucked his hips, hitting the back of my throat. Luckily I was prepared so I didn't gag. He did it again and I just held on to his thighs, keeping my cheeks hollow and the suction tight. Dropping my throat open a few times so he could push deeper. "I'm close." I swallowed down and he shot off down my throat with a dragged out "fuck" on his lips. I slowly pulled off with a pop, taking the remnants with me and swallowing. I sat back on my heels and looked up at him. He was still trying to catch his breath, looking up at the ceiling. He pushed his hair back from his forehead and looked down at me.
"Looks like your friend may be down for the count for a while." My voice was hoarse but I liked the sound of it. He pulled up his briefs and jeans and reached out for me. I took his hands and he pulled me to my feet. His face was close.
"You just did that so I could eat you out, didn't you?"
"Actually, payback for Tuesday, but I like keeping your mouth busy too." I smirked. The devious grin was back.
"You're lucky I'm hungry." I yelped when he practically tossed me over the couch, catching my legs so I didn't completely flip over. My hips were on the high part of the couch and my legs straight in the air. The fluffy pillows and cushions supported my back so my head wasn't pressing hard into the couch. He undid my jeans and tugged them off, then my panties. He spread my legs and grinned down at me, rubbing my clit. I bit my lip and I moved with him. "I'm not even going to tease you the way you did me. But don't worry. I'll get you back." He went for my clit with his mouth, sucking on it and pressing against it with his tongue. He slurped and sucked, tongue going in and out of my entrance. His fingers came to play too. The blood rushing to my head plus whatever the fuck he was doing was making me beyond dizzy. Once again, he had me shaking under him. My legs were wrapped around his head. My moans were loud as I tugged on his hair. He hummed in satisfaction, causing me to writhe even more. I came quicker than he did.