Chapter 2

Thankfully my apartment was only a few blocks away. We continued to smoke and laugh as we hurried back. He was charming and very playful. He kept touching which increased my want. The alcohol and weed were not helping. His lips were attached to my neck as I was trying to open the door to my apartment. He was making it very hard to concentrate. When we entered, he had me pinned against the wall with his tongue practically down my throat. I moaned as I kissed him back with just as much desperation. He pressed himself against me and I felt my knees go weak.
"Do you...have condoms?" I asked between kisses.
"Mmmhm." He trailed down to my neck and reached into his back pocket to pull out the shiny gold squares.
"Good." I breathed before letting out another moan as he sucked on a spot on my neck I didn't even know was sensitive. I pulled off his hat and tossed it on the couch before going for his shirt. He got the hint and immediately got rid of it. The lights weren't on but from the street lights and moonlight, I could tell he was cut. I ran my fingers over the ridges and he smirked against my lips.
"You like?" He teased.
"Very much." I said. He chuckled and bit my lip gently before going in for a kiss again. His hand went down between my legs and I pushed up against his wandering fingers. My breathing getting heavy.
"Mmmmh. Hot and wet." His deep voice already had me shaking but when it was so dangerously low, I was on the verge of passing out. "I can't wait to fuck you."
"Is there a reason you're making me wait?" I challenged.
"Say less."

His hands gripped my ass and he pushed up against me as his lips latched onto my neck again, eliciting a moan.
"Room." I nearly whined. He retracted too suddenly for my liking, taking all of the heat away.
"Lead the way." He grinned. I grabbed him by the hand and pulled him to my bedroom, falling back on the bed and pulling him down with me. He chuckled lowly and we continued to kiss. "You know...I would've...been fine...taking you...on the couch...or against the wall." Fuck.
"Your bite better be bigger than your bark." I warned, narrowing my eyes at him. A devilish look took over his features making me shiver.
"Guess you'll just have to find out." He licked up my neck to my earlobe where he began sucking. One hand applied pressure as it snuck its way down to unbutton my jeans and slipped inside. I didn't even realize how wet I was. "Shit." He groaned. He pulled his fingers away and took a taste while looking me dead in my eyes. That dangerous smirk again. This man wants to end me. He situated himself between my legs while he took off my shirt then my jeans. He didn't waste any time ridding my panties and planting his head between my thighs. This fucker decided he wanted to tease by gripping my thighs with his big ass hands and nibbling along the inside, far from where I needed his mouth to be. After a moment or two of squirming, he took the hint and dove right in. Tongue flickering against every crevice, sinful sounds being left in his wake as I writhed under him, practically gasping for air. FUCK. My toes curled and I gripped his hair and shoulders, not really knowing if I was pushing him away or pulling him closer but either way, he remained put. He focused on my clit, tongue hitting just the right angle, making me orgasm in seconds. He didn't stop even though I was shaking. He finally took one last slurp before propping himself up on his elbows and grinning at me like an idiot, looking goofy as hell.

"I normally don't do that." He tilted his head, making him look like a puppy. My eyebrows furrowed and he chuckled. He was lucky he made my mind so hazy I couldn't form words. "I'm kidding." He licked his lips slowly before making his way back up to hovering above me. He really was handsome. He dipped down and kissed the spot where my jaw meets my neck. He licked the spot then begun sucking as his body sunk on top of mine. His jeans were uncomfortable against my skin. I started to unbutton and he followed my lead, kicking them off on his own. He started to grind his hips into mine but it wasn't enough. He still had his briefs on. He made his way to my lips and I reached down to wrap my hand around him. He shuddered slightly, letting out a soft sigh. I tugged and switched our positions so I was on op of him. Still keeping my hold on him, I kissed down his chest. I pulled off his briefs then knelt between his legs. Shit. I got to work. My eyes on his while I kissed the tip, letting my lips linger on it before giving it a soft, slow lick around the slit before licking from the base to the tip again while massaging his balls. He let out a soft groan, eyes closing momentarily. I decided to stop teasing and took him in. Hollowing my cheeks and bobbing up and down. Sucking and slurping while he rocked his hips, pushing himself deeper in my throat. He let out soft curses and moans. I felt him starting to pick up the pace.
"Stop, stop, stop." He said trying to pull away. I slowly retracted and looked at him confusingly. "It might take me a while to recover if you keep sucking the life out of me." He was slightly breathless.
"Then put the condom on and let's go." I said climbing on top of him.
"I think I want you under me." He said. I smirked.
"Say less." I rolled off of him, on my back and he knelt over me. He gave himself a few strokes before sliding the condom on then leaning down to kiss me. It was weird how much I was enjoying kissing him. I couldn't dwell on that thought long though because I felt him at my entrance. I braced myself and he slid in. We both moaned at the smooth slid in as he continued until he bottomed out.
"Shit."
"Fuck." He started moving his hips and I grasped the sheets. He kissed my neck and shoulder. My hand went into his soft locks. I moaned into his ear and his movements stuttered momentarily. He picked up the pace and the air was just filled with moans, slapping skin, and the moving bed.
"Oh, right there. Right there." I prompted. He kept the same angle and pushed deeper causing me to scratch at his back. He picked up the pace even more and I couldn't breathe. My body shook under him as I reached my peak. Eyes shut, toes curled, gripping onto his strong biceps. I clamped around him and it wasn't much longer until he reached his. We both rode out the euphoria. He slowed to a stop and slumped over me. We both were breathing heavily, limbs tangled. It took a moment for him to pull out and roll over. I kind of wanted him to stay on top of me. He was warm. Now I was cold. I heard the snap of him taking the condom off. I finally looked over at him and he was looking back at me. He smirked.
"Bite bigger than my bark?" He said. I rolled my eyes at him.
"You're lucky."