Chapter 18

My eyes flew open when I felt my phone vibrate in the pocket of my hoodie. I realized that I had fallen asleep. I looked up at the PowerPoint my professor was presenting from and concluded that I really didn't give a fuck what he was talking about. I was incredibly tired for no reason. Well, I mean, I only slept for an hour the previous night but that's beside the point. I pulled out my phone to see who had texted me, half expecting to see a message from Jessi asking to meet up. We had never finished our conversation from that one day and it was probably for the best. I wasn't ready to open that up.

From: Unknown [13:06]
Hey
You in class?

To: Unknown [13:06]
Yeah, why?

From: Unknown [13:06]
Free later?

To: Unknown [13:07]
I have to finish a paper after class. Not sure how long that will take.

From: Unknown [13:10]
Okay
What class are you in?

Was he really trying to have a conversation right now?

To: Unknown [13:10]
My thesis class.

From: Unknown [13:10]
What are you wearing?

I had to clasp my hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing out loud. Of course he wasn't interested in a normal conversation.

To: Unknown [13:10]
Lmao what?

I tried my best to pretend that I was paying attention to my professor, but I already lost my focus. I kept my phone slightly hidden under the desk and waited for his response.

From: Unknown [13:10]
What are you wearing?

To: Unknown [13:11]
A hoodie and jeans

I had no idea where he was trying to go, and I also wasn't sure how I was supposed to respond or how he was expecting me to respond.

From: Unknown [13:11]
I bet your ass looks sexy in those jeans.
Even sexier out of them.

So that's where he's trying to go.

From: Unknown [13:11]
You want to know what my favorite thing about fucking you is?
Your pussy is always soaking wet and ready for me
Do I turn you on that much?

Demon. He is a certified demon. I could just picture the smug look on his face right now. He knew he was revving me up. I squeezed my thighs together and tried to calm down. Not the time nor place. The smart thing to do would be to put my phone away and ignore it for the rest of class, but the constant buzzing piqued my curiosity.

From: Unknown [13:12]
Plus you taste so damn good.
I could eat you out all day.
Rip your panties off with my teeth.
Suck on your clit until you can't breathe
Fuck you with my fingers until you can't see straight
I'll play with your pussy so long my fingers will prune
I'll eat you out until you're begging me to fuck you

Shit.

From: Unknown [13:13]
I'll turn you over and fuck you deep just how you like
I'll make you cum so hard you'll be seeing stars
Bet you're wet right now
Pussy throbbing for me

He was right about that. I had to cross my legs and keep myself from squirming. It was unreasonably hot and I was now restless. Ready to run out of the room. Fuck that paper.

To: Unknown [13:15]
My class ends in a half hour
Meet me at my place.
You asshole

From: Unknown [13:15]
See you soon 😉

Another week dragged by, bringing time closer to midterms which also meant closer to spring break which I was looking forward too. I was ready to forget about classes for a while as all the studying, papers, and presentations started to kick my ass. It had been a week since Chanyeol had me folded in half and shaking under him. He always made good on his word. Then he had the nerve to kiss me senseless and tell me to work on my paper as if he did not render my entire body useless. How the hell was I supposed to focus on anything other than the bliss coursing through my veins? He was trying to make me fall in love with him but I had more resolve than that. I had no idea what had suddenly gotten into him that day, but I wasn't mad at it.