Chapter 16

"Jongin, stop apologizing." I groaned, flopping down on my couch.
"I just feel bad." I could tell he was pouting. He was too sweet for his own good.
"Well don't. I'm fine. I promise."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes mom." I rolled my eyes. His chuckle told me he was finally relaxing. It was Sunday night, two days after the incident. I spent all day Saturday ignoring calls and texts even though I was supposed to be doing better with not shutting everyone out, but I was still feeling a bit raw about it all. It was more than just the argument with Danielle. It forced me to think about Eric all over again. About how because of him, things shifted with my friends. How I was hiding things from them, hoping they wouldn't find out. Thinking about how awful he treated me. How I felt so alone and more isolated than usual. How I hated myself then and now because of it. I needed time to reset. When Jongin called for the third time, I knew I had to answer before he showed up at my door in a full panic. I'm honestly not sure why none of them busted my door down already.
"Fine, I'll take it. I just wanted to be sure that you were good."
"I am. I appreciate you checking in."
"Do you...want to talk about...anything?" I immediately wanted to decline, but I paused, giving myself a moment to consider it. Maybe it would make me feel better. Or maybe it would make me want to throw up and dip my head into boiling water.
"No. Not right now." It seemed like if they didn't know before, or if they weren't certain, they were surely putting the pieces together now. That was starting to scare me more than anything. The last thing I wanted was for it to get back to Eric. He was too irrational. I was still surprised I was able to get away from him.
"Okay, I'm here if you ever do."
"Thanks Nini."
"I gotta go, but see you soon?"
"Yeah." We said goodbye and as soon as we hung up, I received a text message from Chanyeol.

From: Unknown [20:19]
Yixing overworked me in the studio ☹
Can I come over so we can watch Benny and Sam?

This made me giggle. I didn't know him to be whiny. It was cute.

To: Unknown [20:19]
Don't you have class early in the morning?

From: Unknown [20:19]
☹ ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹

To: Unknown [20:20]
Lol you may come.

From: Unknown [20:20]
I'll bring food ^_^

Sure enough, a half hour later, he was at my door with takeout and a goofy smile on his face. We turned on the show and ate. An hour later, his head was on my lap, our eyes still glued to the television. My hand unconsciously running through his still platinum locks. He looked so cozy in his large grey hoodie, slightly messy hair, and black glasses. His long limbs spread over my couch as he snuggled on my lap. On Friday when he came over, he just sat beside me under the same blanket, keeping his distance for the most part. This was new, but not unwelcome. It wasn't until another half hour passed when my brain decided to start working again. Were we now moving into another territory? Maybe I should have just told him to leave Friday when we didn't do what he came over for. I may have started to blur the lines. But if he thought anything changed, he wouldn't have stayed that night. He would be sitting on the other side of the couch right now waiting for the right time to make his move. He wouldn't have even come in the first place. Right? I unintentionally tensed and my grip tightened in his hair. When I realized, I looked down to see that he was staring up at me. Eyebrow raised.
"Sorry." I loosened my grip. He didn't say anything. A slow smirk crept on his face.
"Didn't know Benny and Sam turned you on so much."
"Stop it." I rolled my eyes. He chuckled and propped himself up, leaning over me and now facing me. He was close.
"You're the one tugging on my hair." He glanced at my lips. "If you wanted something, just ask." I turned into mashed potatoes under his gaze. I let his lips connect with mine, eyes fluttering closed. This was escalating quickly, but I wasn't mad at it. Slow nips turned into long sucks and bites. He maneuvered us so I was under him. My legs wrapped around him, bringing him as close as possible. He started to grind into me. I moaned into his mouth. I could feel him starting to get hard through his sweatpants. He moved from my lips and started kissing under my jaw to my ear where he was panting and leaving wet kisses. My fingers went into his hair again and it tugged intentionally. He chuckled against my skin and stopped moving his hips. "Condom?" He continued to kiss my neck. I groaned and un-raveled my legs from around him.
"Room."
"Then let's go." He gave me a quick kiss on my lips before removing his body heat from me by standing. He took my hand in his, pulling me up from the couch and leading me into the bedroom. He grabbed a condom from the drawer as I pulled off my hoodie and climbed on the bed. He joined me and we knelt on the bed exploring each other's mouths once again. He pulled my sweatpants down and I lay back so he could take them off fully. "Turn around." He said once I was naked from the waist down. I got on my hands and knees. His hands cupped my ass and gave it a squeeze before I felt his lips on my spine. He started caressing my skin but it definitely wasn't enough. I was throbbing and ready for him. His hand went between my legs and his fingers went for a swim. I bit my lip and moved against his fingers. "There?" he asked when I clenched around him after he changed the angle. I nodded quickly and moved faster. "You want to come like this?" I shook my head. As good as it felt, I needed him to plow into me as usual. Just as I was getting close, he slipped his fingers out and I exhaled, sinking into the bed but keeping my hips up. I heard him unwrapping the condom and it didn't take long before he was breaching my walls. I fisted at the sheets as my jaw fell open, back arching as he slid all the way in. Once he gathered his bearings, he began moving. Slowly sliding out then pushing back in. He held onto my hips firmly as he continued his maddeningly slow strokes. It felt so good, but I needed more.
"Chan..." The rest of the words got lost in my throat as he picked up the pace. He pressed down on my back so it was arched even more, making him go deeper. "Fuck, right there." I panted. He continued on, shocking my entire nervous system.
"You feel so good." He slowed, giving deeper strokes that made my head spin.
"Keep doing that." I said before he switched it up again.
"This?" He slammed into me, jolting me forward. I wanted to say "no", but he started to pick up the pace again and he hit my spot dead on, making me lose feeling in my legs. The pressure started to build until I reached my peak. He continued, making me shake under him from the oversensitivity. I clenched around him and thankfully he came before I started seriously convulsing. He pulled out and I collapsed on my stomach. I heard the snap of the condom as he tied it and disposed of it. His weight didn't return to the bed.
"I'm going to head out." He said. I forced my heavy eyes open and saw that he was dressed. I then realized that he never got undressed in the first place. "Early class." All I could do was nod. He didn't wait to see if I was going to say anything. There wasn't anything to say. This was how it was supposed to be. He comes, we fuck, he leaves. Glad we were still on track.