Stiix and Stones

Ghost spirts swarm around. They land near Kai and he is holding his hands up in defence. It shows his name then he blasts fire at the camera.

Nya appears holding a flashlight. A spirt goes past her and she throws it in the air in fear. She then catches it and shines it in the direction of the spirt. Nya's name appears.

Next is Jay who is struggling to use his powers. Suddenly he gets a fright from the spirt and gets scared. His name appears.

After that Wu is shown who is holding a lantern. He moves his lantern to avoid the spirt and looks in it's direction. His name appears.

Zane is shown and a spirt goes through him. His arms and body falls down in front of him, then he restraightens. His name appears.

Next Cole is shown trying to punch the spirts to no prevail. His name appears.

Ghosts surround Lloyd and he is scared. His name shows.

Scar is behind Lloyd and watching. She looks sad for him. She grabs her bow and aims it at the spirts as they go past her but she doesn't get scared. Her name appears.

All the ninja gather up in the order Wu, Cole, Jay, Lloyd, Scar, Zane, Jay, Nya. Lloyd holds his head in pain and Scar pat his back to make him feel better. Lloyd straightens up and puts on his mask. The title for the episode appears.

Ages that I have given them (Might not be their real ages but my interpretation)

Scar: 16 physically but 13 mentally

Lloyd: 16 physically but about 10-13 mentally

Cole: 19

Jay: 17

Nya: 16-17

Zane: 40-50 but looks 18

Kai: 18

Myself and the ninja were walking on the pier entering Stiix. A fisherman was ahead of us.

"Welcome to Stiix. Watch your step." The fisherman warned. I saw Jay trip but catch himself in the corner of my eye. The fisherman got back to his fishing but ended up catching a big fish and could barely hold his rod.

"Oh, I caught one. It's a big fella. Ugh, whoa. Whoa! Ugh. Dagnabbit." He complained as he fell into the endless sea. I turned around to see Kai sitting down nervously.

"I didn't know you were afraid of heights." Jay asked.

"He's fine with heights. It's water he hates" I told them before Kai could say it himself.

"Didn't seem to have a problem before." Zane inquired.

"Before I could make a Fire Dragon at will. Since Morro's taken over Lloyd and our powers gone, I haven't felt—Aagh!" Kai began but he fell through a plank. I grabbed his hand and pulled it up. (NON ROMANTIC SHIP BTW).

"Well, now that we know ghosts don't like water either, at least we should feel safe surrounded by it." Cole added.

We entered the village of Stiix and the others covered their noses (Apart from Zane). I didn't really care about the smell.

"Ugh, what a dump. You'd think the thief who stole the Scroll of Airjitzu would have better taste." Jay commented.

"Uh, this is Ronin we're talking about. He'd steal the sea if it were worth anything. We just have to figure out which rock he's under and get to the Scroll before Morro does." Cole instructed.