The day of the dragon

I woke up the next day, wrapped in a purple blanket. Huh I didn't imagine someone putting a blanket on me.

I got changed quickly:

I restocked with a lot of knives that were in the pocket on my side and ninja stars

I restocked with a lot of knives that were in the pocket on my side and ninja stars. I also grabbed some new arrows for my bow. I got some blowing up ones, poison ones and fire ones. I sharpened my pocket knife and got an extra parashoot in my hood.

When I came through to find everyone I found them sinking the boat. THE BOAT WE NEED TO GET OFF THE ISLAND!

"Sink the ferry. No one's getting off this island" Jay shouted.

"Yeah!" Bolobo cheered. 

"How are we supposed to get off the island" I asked Lloyd as I walked up to him. 

"We have flying ships and stuff" Lloyd replied.

"But what happens if we loose those?" I ask. Lloyd looked at me blankly and realized the problem. 

The ninja were talking about something and invited Lloyd over. He looked at me and invited me to join him. I nervously followed. Zane and Jay smiled at me, Cole and Kai didn't really care and Sensei Garmadon couldn't exactly say no to me after I helped them yesterday.

"The and Palace sleeping quarters are all clear. Still no sign of Chen and Clouse." Cole reported.

"What about Skylor?" Kai asked.

"She wasn't able to pick her family, but she was able to pick her friends. And since you're her friend, that means so are we. We'll find her." Lloyd told him.

"He's right. With no way off the island, it'll only be a matter of time." Cole added. I nodded.

"I'm proud of you five." Sensei Garmadon said. I wasn't going to interrupt him this time because I'm not a ninja but Lloyd gave him a glare.

"Six. You've done what the original Elemental masters never could: stick together. But you must not rest on your laurels, for your guard is down when you sleep" Garmadon continued. I gave Lloyd a smile of gratitude.

Later Griffin came up to us.

"Chen just figured out Skylor's powers can finish the spell. She's in danger." Griffin told us.

"He's replaced his Elemental staff with the Elements in his daughter." Garmadon realized.

"Where?" Kai asked.

"Other side of the island." Griffin replied.

"I'm going after her." Kai told us. I nodded.

"Me too" I said.

"We all are. Jay, Zane, you take the Mech and Buggy. Cole and I will take the Roto jet. Lloyd, you've got your Dragon. Nya, how fast will she go?" Garmadon asked.