What is this place?

"Whoa" Lloyd awed. Sensei Len emerged from the main building came up to me.

"Welcome back Charlotte. What do you need?" Sensei Len asked.

"Hello Sensei Len, this is Lloyd, Elemental Master of Power. We need help" I told him.

"Uh, Hello Sensei Len" Lloyd said.

"Of course Charlotte, I got something in case this happened, and some extra weapons for you" Sensei Len informed. I smiled at him and followed him. 

While walking to the weapon room Lloyd came up to me.

"Charlotte?" He asked.

"That's my real name, but only Sensei Len calls that to me" I replied, resisting the urge to also say my parents.

"But why does everyone call you Scar then?" He asked.

"Its a habit, my friends used to call me it" I answered. Finally we reached the Weapon cabinet. I grabbed some new arrows, ninja stars and knives, each with different uses. I kept a spare knife in my hair and made it look like a clip, just in case.

"Thanks Sensei Len" I said.

"Don't thank me yet" He replied as he lead me outside. He pushed a button and a jet was shown, purple and black. I looked in awe and instantly got inside. Their was enough room for 3 people and the buttons looked easy to control. I saw a button that said boost and shoot arrows. I'll use those later.

"Thank you so much Sensei Len" I told him.

"Of course, come back soon" He replied. Lloyd got in behind me and I started the jet up. Soon we were in the air.

"Wow, this is so cool" Lloyd said.

"Agreed, Sensei Len is the best. He taught me everything I know about fighting" I agreed. After flying towards Ninjago City we saw Neuro. I quickly landed near him.

"Neuro we need your help" I called.

"How so?" He replied.

"Can you send a message to all of the fighters at once?" I asked.

"I can try." He answered.

His message went through and we all met up at the Samurai X Cave.

"Thank goodness you got my message." Neuro said. I nodded. I turned to see Kai looking at Skylor.

"Look at you." He said.

"The spell is wearing off, but my father's antics sadly have not." Skylor replied.

"Tea?" Wu asked Misako.

"He knows about the letter?" Lloyd asked.

"The message was delivered." Garmadon replied.

"So why were we asked here? We should be fighting snakes." Griffin inquired.

"Because anyone can fight. Only one side can declare victory." Wu informed.

"In the time it took you to get here, Chen has taken over the entire Eastern seaboard and is moving inland. With each village destroyed, they grow stronger." Nya added.

"That's a lot of red. Karlof not like red." Karlof said.

"How are we supposed to stop them? Most of us have lost control of our Dragons, not to mention we're outnumbered ten to one." Gravis asked.