Ninja Roll

*Scar POV*

We were watching Skylar verse the Master of Sound. Me, Neuro and Mr Pale weren't sitting with the ninja as per usual but we were still cheering for the same person.

"Skylar, Master of Amber, versus Jacob, Master of Sound. Fight! Fight!" Chen announced.

"Eenie, meenie, minie, moe. Catch a by Jadeblade its toe!" Skylar teased. Skylar in the end was able to confuse Jacob and get the JadeBlade.

"Winner! And loser. I hope the has entertained you as much as it has me. To thank you, I wanted to give everyone fancy jewels and untold shiny things. But then in yesterday's battle, Master Jay and Cole tried to undermine me by teaming up and refusing to fight each other. And that made me very upset. For their insubordination, all of your fancy quarters will be taken away, and tonight everyone must sleep together in the chow house. That is all. Thank you, you can go" Chen told us all making everyone upset at the ninja. Mr Pale grumbled under his breath and Neuro narrowed his eyes.

"It's not their fault, it's Chen's. He is trying to make us mad at the ninja" I reasoned with my friends. Neuro sighed and nodded.

"I know, this is just another plot for his evil plan" Neuro remembered. I couldn't see Mr Pale but I don't think he entirely agreed.

That night I decided to rap my cloak around myself so I would feel warmer. I may have been used to the cold weather and little luxury when I was training but I got out of fit coming here. I need to get more exercise and be more fit. I lean against the side the chow house, against the wall with my arms crossed. I decided to stay up the entire night, we would be woken up soon anyway.

Halfway through the night, I heard the ninja's wake up, like the episodes. I closed my eyes to pretend to be asleep.

"Couldn't sleep either?" Jay asked his friends, not realizing I was awake.

"Not when we still have to get Zane and Cole back" Kai replied.

"Speaking of backs, these new beds are the worst." Lloyd added.

"I agree" I said, letting them know I was awake and opened my eyes.

"Whoa, when did you wake up?" Kai asked.

"I have been up the entire night, ninja" I replied. They stared at me in concern.

"You didn't sleep?" Lloyd asked.

"Nah its unnecessary" I replied

"Alright, lets do-" Lloyd began before an Anacondrai Cultist banged a gong and the lights were turned on.

"Quick, back in bed" Kai told everyone as they ran to their beds. I looked at them bemused and kept my eyes open.

"Good morning, fighters. Oh, that's right, it's the middle of the night!" Chen teased. The Cultists began to put skates on everyone including myself.

 The Cultists began to put skates on everyone including myself