So uhhh WTF IS GOING ON

*Scar POV*

Sup, I'm Scar. My actual name is Charlotte but someone once called me Scar and it caught on so I went with it. Anyway lets move onto the story.

I was watching Ninjago on my laptop and was on the last episode of season 1. I may be 13 but I still luvvvvv Ninjago and know the whole show off by heart. Anyway I was about to move onto the next season but something came up on the screen.

"ᏔꝊ𐌵𐌋𐌃 𐌙Ꝋ𐌵 𐌋𐌉𐌊𐌄 𐌕Ꝋ 𐌂Ꝋ𐌍𐌕𐌉𐌍𐌵𐌄?" the screen asked. I stared at the screen and gave it a confused face. Sure I guess. I dragged my mouse towards the yes button and pushed down. 

Suddenly a vortex surrounded me, a purple kind of color. The light shinned in almost a glittery way and I couldn't help but look at it in awe. Then suddenly it stopped, .....and I was sucked into my laptop

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!" I screamed as I flipped through the vortex inside my laptop.  Suddenly I plopped in some kind of alleyway. 

"Ouch that hurt like fuck" I muttered. I looked around, I was in a usual alleyway, how did I get here? I stepped out and looked around. Their was a bakery and donut shop each side of me and massive TV on the opposite side of the street. On the TV their was.... The ninja's and Garmadon fighting the great devourer? Wait, where am I? The signs for shops around me were written in a different language. Isn't that what they use for Ninjago, Ninjarian. I actually taught myself it, it's not that har-.....Wait.

"HOLY FUCK, I AM IN NINJAGO" I shouted. No one was nearby though luckily so no one heard me. I went back further into the alleyway where I had fallen in this strange world. Then I saw my laptop, the thing that brought me here. On the screen their was a message.

"Complete the seasons and restore order to return home" It read. That's when I realized while looking in my laptops reflection. 

"HOLY FUCK WHY DO I LOOK 16 OR 17" I shouted. I had longer hair, was like 6 feet, and actual tits. Luckily I was still in the same clothes and they had grown to my height.

"So quick review" I began to calm myself. I checked myself to see if I had my phone on me because I had it in my pocket when I was still in my world. I did, my shiny purple phone case smiled back at me. 

"I am now 16 or 17 years old, in Ninjago where the ninja's are. I have my phone and laptop but no money, headphones or chargers and the only way back to my world is to go through all the seasons? Wow, just wow" I recapped.

"Right you are" A voice said from behind me. I turned around to see a guy in a black hood and wearing black clothes.

"Who TF ru" I asked.

"Explanations later, the author wanted me to help you out" he replied.

"Author?" I questioned.

"Never mind, just follow me" the mystery person told me. I followed him cause, what choice did I have. After 5 minute we came across a vehicle. It was dark purple with stripes of black, nice. We rode around for a bit

A/N I'm to lazy to do this whole thing :(, just skip to arriving

Finally we arrived at a monastery, much like the one Master Wu has but a little different.

"Soooo what is going on?" I asked.

"All will be explained in time" The guy replied. I looked at him deadpanned

"You are literally as annoying as Wu" I told him.

"Eh, it's one of my characteristics" The guy replied with a shrug. He brought me inside to a room that looked like an old Japanese dojo.

"Now can you tell me what's going on?" I asked as we sat down.

"Yes. As you know you are not from this world, you are from......?" The guy asked.

"Earth" I answered.

"Yes Earth, anyway, you have been brought here for some mysterious reason that the author didn't even tell me. I was told to train you until your ready to live in Ninjago and help the Ninja." The cloak guy said.

"Why, they are ridiculously sexist some times and I want to go back to my world" I complained.

"Eh, life is unfair kid. Now ready to start training?" The black coat guy asked.

"Fine, though quickly, what is your name?" I asked.

"You can call me Sensei Len/ せんせい レン" Sensei Len told me. 

A/N looks like Ren in Katakana (Japanese) but apparently that's how you do Len.

He removed his cloak and looked similar to Wu. Had a beard and grey hair.

"Are you ready Charlotte?" Sensei asked me. I nodded, and so my journey began.

//////////////////////////

Edit: Holy shit 26 views already? Thank you guys so much