Versus

*Scar's POV*

The next morning I met up with Neuro, Skylar and Mr Pale met up for breakfast. After grabbing our food we sat at our table together and started some small talk. In the corner of my eye I saw Jay and Cole fighting. Skylar caught on and also watched the drama.

"Wow, Jay and Cole are really getting at it" Skylar noticed.

"Their fighting over a girl" Neuro told us using his mind skills.

"Well Jay deserves it after how he treated me yesterday" Mr Pale added. When Jay dropped his food we all started to snicker.

"The tournament of Elements continues. Fun time! Would the following Masters please make their way to their assigned arena? Speed, Gravity, Smoke, Nature, Mind.." Chen announced. We all looked over at Neuro.

"Good luck Neuro" I told him.

"Good luck" Skylar added.

"Good luck man" Mr Pale said.

"oh, and last and hopefully not least... fire" Chen continued.

"Who are you against Neuro?" Skylar asked.

"Bolobo, master of nature" Neuro replied.

"That shouldn't be to hard to win" I said.

"Mind always beats nature" Neuro said with a smile appearing on his face.

Neuro and Bolobo started to fight, and surprise surprise, Neuro won. Kai won against master of Smoke and Master of speed bet master of Gravity.

//////////////time skip//////////////////

Everyone gasped as we saw that the brackets had changed. Jay verse Cole? I mean I already knew it would happen but I pretended to be shocked.

The ninja approached the group of people.

"What's all the commotion?" Jay asked. They then realized that Jay and Cole were against each other.

"No, he can't do this" Cole said in outrage.

"He already did." Lloyd replied.

"We gotta fight each other." Cole said.

"But why does it say I have to fight Cole? It didn't say that before. I'm not ready to fight. It was supposed to be my day off." Jay complained.

"I tried to warn you, but you never listen. Talk, yes. Listen, not so much." Cole insulted.

"Is there a problem, ninja?" Clouse asked.

"You cheated! You changed the brackets." Cole shouted.

"Oopsie" Clouse replied with a laugh before walking off. I went over to the others. 

"That was kinda unfair" I told Neuro, Mr Pale and Skylar.

"Yeah, I don't like Master of Lighting and all but making him go against his teammate is kind of harsh" Mr Pale said.

"Agreed" Skylar agreed.

"The other ninja are going to try and talk to me tonight, I hear it in Master of Fire's thoughts" Neuro informed us.

"I'm not surprised" Skylar replied.

"Do you want us to stick with u tonight while they come?" I ask.

"Sure" Neuro replied with a shrug.

That night we were walking around as a group when the ninja came up to Neuro.

"We need your help, Neuro, can we talk?" Lloyd asked.