Training

*Scar's POV*

Look, I've seen Wu's training in episodes, and it is pretty harsh. But Sensei Len.... HE IS BRUTAL.

"SPIN FASTER, DO SPINJITSU!" Len shouted at me.

"I am trying!" I complained, falling over in the process. Man, I know why it is so difficult to do spinjitsu now.

"FINE, LETS PRACTICE HAND TO HAND COMBAT" He shouted. I stood up, no relief coming to my shaky breath though. As soon as I was up on my feet I was pushed over though. 

"Dang it" I muttered as I rubbed my head.

"Be faster!" Sensei shouted. I sighed and jumped to my feet, taking into account of the Ninjago episodes I have watched. Wait, tire the enemy out, was something Sensei Garmadon taught Lloyd, what if I do the same? Sensei Len ran towards me and I slid to the side, narrowly avoiding him. Sensei Len then regained his strength and went for me again but I tried to jump over him. Sadly I did not end up being able to flip over him and just fell.

"Oww" I complained. Sensei loomed over me.

"You must be better, stronger, and more agelic" He told me strictly. 

"Alright alright, can you teach me how though?" I asked.

"Fine" 

And for the next 2 months I was taught how to kick, punch and flip. Though it was a lot of work I was as good as I saw the ninja's were on TV.

"You have improved student, but their is 2 more things you need to learn" Sensei Len advised.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Spinjitsu and how to use your weapon" He replied as he left the room. I sighed and started spining in a useless attempt. Suddenly I knocked over a vase.

"Yowch, why do I keep getting hurt" I asked myself. I looked at the vase, it was pretty and I knew Sensei would be mad if he found out about this. I started to plan a solution, I would go into town, find a shop and buy something that looked familiar. I got changed into an outfit. It was my fav.

At the moment their was no villains in town because the ninja had defeated a big villain at the end of season 2 about 2 months ago

At the moment their was no villains in town because the ninja had defeated a big villain at the end of season 2 about 2 months ago. I began to run the long journey towards Ninjago City and let the wind glide through my fingertips when I jumped onto the buildings. I started to scale the rooftops in search for a antique store. After about a minute I found what I was looking for and quickly for and quickly entered the shop. 

Their wasn't to many people, good it will be easy to take-I mean borrow till I have the money to pay back, the vase. I looked around until I found a vase which looked very similar to the one I broke. I quickly ran with it in my arms out the shop.

"HEY STOP" I heard someone shout behind me. I began to speed up, pushing through the crowd.

"HEY THIEF" The person continued shouting. I was chased into an alleyway with a blocked end.