Spellbound

I got up early the next day and quickly got changed.

The outfit:

Where it is located on the costume:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Where it is located on the costume:

I also had a hidden a knife in my costume

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I also had a hidden a knife in my costume. Just in case. Also their was something else in it. I'll use it later

Soon after I got on the blimp with all the Elemental Masters and Sensei Garmadon, (weird name for a sky ship) I sat with Skylor. At this point everyone except me and Skylor, were glaring at everyone else.

"What are you looking at, Zippy?" Jay insulted, at Griffin.

"The next one out of the tournament." Griffin replied.

"Uh, heh." Jay muttered in return.

"Why so scared to show us your back, Shadow? Worried we're gonna find a tattoo and know you're working for Chen?" Kai asked Shade.

"I hope this next fight is between you and me, because I'm gonna put you on your back." Shadow replied. Mr. Pale began whistling.

"Do you mind?" Skylor asked, annoyed. Garmadon and Lloyd started talking among there selves.

"I've had enough of this. I can't stand heights. Where's Chen?" Neuro asked. He opens the door to the control room, but no one's piloting it.

Chen appeared on a screen and started talking

"How do I know if this thing's on? Oh, oh, oh, I see, the light. Oh, oh, I'm on? Right now? Ahem, ahem. Hello, final nine. I see you are all eager for the tournament to commence so one of you can win my Staff of Elements. Instead of fighting for a Jadeblade, today you will be fighting for something different". He showed us a video of Nya.

"Nya" Kai said. Me and Skylor shared a look of knowingness.

"We have an uninvited guest on the island." Chen continued.

"Find her and you will automatically move on....to the final round!" Chen announced.

"In ten seconds, the bottom will drop. But to show you I'm not a bad man, I've given you eight parachutes. Sensei Garmadon is there? Shoot, that makes nine. Oh I forgot about the Elemental Master of Protection too. Oh, well, I was never good at math. Heh. Toodle-oo." Chen said.