Chapter 4.4: Siblings Negotiations

Start from the beginning

Jungkook: (smirking) "That's our Y/n."

Y/n: (rolling eyes) "Can you all stop treating me like a baby?"

Taehyung: (sarcastic) "Well, babies don't usually have to deal with broken bones."

Jin: (playful) "Exactly! That's why I'm giving her extra nutrients for super bone healing power."

Jungkook: (rolling eyes) "Hyung, I think that's just called calcium."

Jin: (defending) "Details, Kookie, details."

You didn't react to it and continued eating. Jin hinted to everyone that you are still angry, and everyone felt guilty for their yesterday's events. They had scolded you before because they cared about you, but now they felt bad about being so strict and regretted their behaviour towards you.

Jhope decided to break the silence and talk about it.

Jhope: (apologetic) "Baby, we're sorry. I know we were too harsh yesterday. But we were just worried about you."

Jimin: (pout) "Please forgive us, Princess. At least talk to me. I never get angry at you, right? They scolded you, not me."

(Everyone shot a glare at Jimin because he was sidestepping himself by blaming them, and Jimin was silently laughing.)

Suga: "You mean the world to us, Y/n, and yesterday, seeing you throwing tantrums and not listening to us, we lost our patience."

Y/n looked to the other side, as if she didn't want to listen to them because she was still very upset. The more they apologized, the more she remembered yesterday's events, which were still haunting her. They knew she was still angry, but they weren't ready to give up.

Taehyung: "Princess, we're really sorry for being so strict. We love you a lot, and sometimes we worry too much. Can you forgive us and not be angry anymore?"

Jin: "You know, Baby, Taehyung is right. We scolded you because we care about you. We don't ever want to see you hurt or in pain."

Namjoon put his hand on your shoulder.

Namjoon: "Even though we might not always do the right thing, our intentions are always filled with love, Baby."

Jungkook: (sorry but not sorry) "I'm sorry for being strict, Y/n, but you should accept that you were stubborn too. We never meant to hurt you; we were trying to treat you, but you were not listening to us, and I lost my patience. Sorry."

You felt overwhelmed and finally spoke, but with anger.

Y/n: (raising your voice) "Well, I was in pain because of you all! You are my brothers, but you tortured me!"

Jungkook: (guilty) "Baby, it wasn't like that. We did what we thought was best for you."

Y/n: (teary-eyed) "Best for me? It felt like the worst thing ever! I can't believe you guys did this to me."

Namjoon: "It was necessary for your health, Y/n, and we understand how painful it was. But we didn't have any other option. Do you think we can hurt you purposely?"

Y/n: (wiping away tears) "I don't know, but still, I was hurt because of you, and I am not forgiving anyone except Jimin and Jin oppa."

Jimin and Jin looked at each other and smiled, then they looked at the other members who were looking at them with jealous faces.

Namjoon: (whining) "Why except these two? This is cheating."

Y/n: (pout) "Because you all shouted at me except Jimin oppa."

Suga: "Then what about Jin Hyung? He was also scolding you, then why a free pass to him?"

Jin: (smirking) "Well, it seems like Y/n can never get angry at the world-wide handsome man, right?"