15 - bloody hands

The hard slam of a door knocked my head up, my eyes landing on Bentley

The hard slam of a door knocked my head up, my eyes landing on Bentley. "Well? How is my baby girl doing?" He spread a wide smile on his lips, seeing the few stumbles in the walk, clearly had drunk more than needed.

"Get your nasty nickname out of your mouth." I glared up at him but all he did was smile, completely unfazed with everything. "I do what i want and a peasant like you isn't gonna tell me shit." His hands gripped the armrests of my chair, our faces even closer then before.

The smell of pure alcohol escaped through his lips, my face frowning even more to the scent going up my nostrils.

"Get your disgusting self away from me!" I threw my tied hands up, thrusting them against his stomach that actually did make him stumble back.

"You bitch!" He came back just as quick, grabbing me by my hair, my whole body found the floor in no time, the already bruised knees becoming worse.

"You disrespected me back then and still continued?! Do you not learn, bitch?!" I felt another grab on my hair, whipping me back on my feet to be pushed again. "Stop! It hurt-" This time the side of my face came in contact with the concrete, a wave of pain filling my skin.

Bentley's body got on top of me, feeling his dick right above my area. I kicked the shit out of my legs, trying to get him off but there was no way i could budge him.

"Oh fuck yes, Bella. You always loved to play it rough. Why are you resisting me?" My hands were pinned above my head, his tongue already traveled from my neck and over to my lips. I whipped my head to the side, keeping my lips hidden so they in no way come in touch with his.

"Baby girl, let me enjoy myself before i dig a grave for you." Bentley's hand gripped my face, positioning it back to look at his. "Bentley, please. I beg you, don't do it. You want us to be together? Sure, we can make it work. I don't mind it." I changed my character, using the opportunity of his state to convince him on something good.

"Bella, you think i'd still fuck you now? I don't smear my dick in hoe's like you anymore." His legs came off, yanking me up with him. I didn't even have the chance to gather myself together before his knee thrusted against my stomach.

I dropped back down, my head hitting a wall behind me. Coughs escaped my mouth, the taste of blood soon appearing. I put my attention back on the guy, seeing his movement over to a table near by before coming back.

"You frustrated me so much that i'm not even gonna waste my time on you anymore." His legs found the ground right in front of me, the knife pressing right on my neck. "Last words, baby girl?" His grin widened.

"Bentley!" A voice bounced off the walls, his body turning around which allowing me to catch a glimpse of Ophelia running over.

Her hands grabbed him, yanking him away from me. "You dumbass!" Ophelia threw a fist right across his face but the knife was still in Bentley's hand. "Ophelia, the knife!!" I tried to get up myself whilst yelling but my body froze as i saw the blade go through her stomach.

"You fucking bitch! Messing with my ex girlfriend, huh?! How does that feel?! Just like Alexa did it to you!" He pulled it back out, throwing his leg against her wound to get her off.

"Ophelia! No!" I stumbled up my feet, trying to walk over to her but Bentley had already stepped in front, grabbing my neck with such force that i was smashed back onto the wall.

"You betrayed me, whore! You ruined everything! You'll pay for it with your life!" Before his bloody knife came in contact with my neck again, the sound of a gun shot filled my ears. I watched his body freeze before losing the upright position, dropping down on the ground.

I took a dry gulp, my eyes slowly dragging on Ophelia that was standing with a gun in hand. My breathing even started to hitch from the sight of the murder scene.

She walked over to his body, her head dropping down with tears in her eyes, something i would have never expected to see from her.

"Ophelia." I reached my arms out, wrapping them around her but pulling away just as quick as the blood that was flooding out had transferred onto my skin. "Let's go. We can't be here anymore." Her fingers interlocked with mine, us trying our best to get out of here as soon as possible.

>>>