12 - marked skin

I shut my bedroom door, pressing my back against it in a sigh

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I shut my bedroom door, pressing my back against it in a sigh. The hot kiss i just shared with Ophelia not only heated up my entire system but i wanted her so bad. I wanted to feel her in any way i could. I wanted her to feel me in any way she would.

But it's not the first time i'm drinking and have found someone so hot to let them fuck me out. Did i regret it in the mornings? Of course. But then again everyone i've fucked whilst drunk, they've been complete strangers and Ophelia isn't far from that but some woman i've found in a club - she isn't that either.

She's still mysterious to me. I've only seen her face for the past week as a criminal. Someone so dangerous that i shouldn't even be mixed up with her after i get back home to my father.

But i can't resist. She's actually saved my life. If it would've been for her and her denial for Bentley to put his hands on me, i'd be a corpse from my ex's revenge on me.

I gathered myself together and pulled the door back open. I took a glance downstairs to notice that the light was off and she's probably in her room by now. I grabbed the handle and stepped in, Ophelia laying flat on her bed, glaring at the ceiling.

"Ophelia." I made my appearance known and walked over, climbing on the bed right next to her. I let my hand caress her stomach, dragging it down her scar and over to her bulge. "I want you." I whispered the words out loud.

I leaned over her, pressing a quick kiss on her lips to be assured she still wants to continue what i interrupted. "Are you certain? I don't want you to-"

I smashed my lips against hers completely, lifting my leg over her and setting my ass right on top of her area. It literally fitted perfectly right on my clothed pussy and the feeling of hardness from her dick spiked in a matter of few seconds.

I cupped her face with my hands, forcing my tongue in her mouth which came in contact with hers in no time. They both danced together, the aftertaste of our alcohol choices mixing through the saliva.

I felt the grab on the bottom of my shirt and i allowed her to pull it off me. I straightened my back, gazing right down on her. My hands explored her torso, wanting to engrave a feel of how fit and sexy she actually is and looks.

"Uhh. Bella, you're-" I heard a light moan slip through her lips whilst she spoke. I honestly was acknowledged that she was trying to refer to how roughly i was squeezing down her already formed boner.

I slipped my ass down and on her thighs, lifting up the strap of her boxers and her dick practically sprung out, slapping against her own stomach.

"Oh my god." The words mumbled out loud, my eyes completely shocked from how long it actually is. I wrapped my fingers around it, beginning to stroke the roughly tensed member.

I slid even further down her legs, leaning my mouth just above the tip. I could see the pre cum already dripping out, my tongue taking a taste before i positioned my lips around it.

I slowly moved down, not even able to take in her size so i kept it half way. I continued to suck and stroke, now and then taking a glance up to her, seeing her build up forming.

Her hand reached out, my hair being grabbed in a handful to keep my movement going. "Bella-
fuck-" The veins in her arm were so visible from her tight hold that i lost my concentration and accidentally pushed my whole mouth deeper, the tip of her dick caressing the back of my throat.

"Uhh!" Ophelia released a pleasurable moan, gripping my hair even harder to speed up my sucking. I did as she wanted and continued, her stomach already forming the notch of a release.

"Swallow it, darling." She darted her eyes down to me, her stare so deep yet lustful. I gave a light nod to her command and kept moving, in no time the warm liquid filling my whole mouth.

I crawled on top of her, demonstrating the swallow before slipping my tongue through her lips, allowing her to have a taste.

Her hands caressed my waist, flipping me on my back. I watched her in surprise, my clothes being ripped off. Her hands grabbed me back, making me go on all fours.

I stayed still, even scared to make any moves from how rough she became. "Take a breath for me." Ophelia spoke and i immediately did as she told but the feeling of her member slowly sliding in completely faded my calm state.

My back arched, my head even going back from how tight i was. Thankfully she only went half way, pulling back out. "Bella, breathe. I need you to relax."

My so called breathing that i tried was so hitched and uncontrollable that such an action was not helping me.

Only now i understood why she even wanted me to relax since i felt her whole boner slip inside, a wave of pain going across my whole body.

"Ahh! Fuck! That's-" I practically screamed, my hands gripping the bed sheets to contain the aching. "Darling, i said to relax, you didn't listen." Ophelia spoke but continued the movement, giving me no chance to try and do that again.

I pressed the side of my face on the pillow, squeezing my eyes closed and genuinely that was the only thing that worked, my walls wrapping around her dick perfectly.

"Good girl."

"Fuck, Ophelia!" My head came back up, feeling her speed up without hesitation. The sound of our skin pounding against one another, whimpers escaping my mouth, her hands gripping the shit out of my hips to keep me in place. My eyes were literally rolling back in my head, such a magnificent mix of pain and pleasure.

"Darling, you're making this hard for me." Her arm slid around my stomach, pulling my back against the front of her body. "Oh-h? So you're doing this for your own pleasure, huh?" I pushed the question out, turning my head to the side to look her in the eyes.

"I'm doing it for the both of us. I want you to relax so you can enjoy it, love." Her hand slipped around my neck, holding me still whilst pumping her member in and out.

I kept my eyes on hers, practically blocking out the painfulness from how deep our eye contact was. I gripped her wrist where her hand was around my neck, indicating for her to loosen the hold so she doesn't make the bruising visible again.

"There you go. Keep yourself calm. You're doing good." Her words brushed against my lips, even making a smile spread across my face from her words.

The quick pumping soon turned into thrusting and i held onto her wrist tighter, in no control of how hot i was. My head laid back on her shoulder, my neck accidentally coming exposed in her view and her lips were traveling across my skin, soon stopping in one place. The sucking and licking she delivered, it was obvious she had the intention to leave a hickey but i genuinely had no strength to stop her as the build up in my stomach was already so close to coming.

"Uhh! Ophe- Fuck. I'm gonna cum!" I moaned out, feeling her lips come off my neck and over to my ear. "Cum for me. Do it."

>>>

My Sexy Kidnapper | GxGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें