10 - sudden surprise

I gently pulled my eyes open, the huge blob of light from the window hitting me directly in my face

I gently pulled my eyes open, the huge blob of light from the window hitting me directly in my face. I scuffed to the other side of the bed, gradually trying to wake myself up. I took a look at the time on my phone, seeing as it's 12pm and Ophelia and i had stayed up late with talking as the sleep was barely anywhere close to appearing last night.

I managed to get dressed and stumbled out of the bedroom, taking step by step down the staircase. The smell of a hot coffee filled my nostrils and my eyes lost their stuffiness immediately, noticing Ophelia already in the kitchen.

"How much have i missed?" I took a seat in front of her whilst asking. "I was gonna ask you the same question as i woke up literally just a minute ago." She gave me weak smile with pure tiredness spread across her face.

"Honestly, now that i woke up to an unlocked door, i realized how much i miss the times my breakfast was brought to me in bed." I confessed my thought out loud, bringing a more realer smile on her face.

"You need that princess treatment, huh?" Her smile didn't hesitate to turn into an obvious smirk, my nervousness spiking in me from how good yet true that sounded.

"I'll suit myself." I scooted off the seat, grabbing a mug that was already set on the counter with the coffee beans and kettle just near.

"I'm sorry, i actually don't know what's up with me this morning but i wasn't even able to make myself anything warmer than some sandwiches." The woman confessed, pushing the plate of the food in the middle to indicate that i can have some.

"Honestly, a good old tower of bread and sausage will do." I admitted, taking one for myself.

- - -
I looked through multiple drawers and cabinets in my bedroom in hopes to find a change of clothes but this time i wasn't lucky. The only choice was to ask Ophelia for some and i stepped out of the bedroom, choosing a direction to walk down and find the bedroom she was in.

It didn't take long as the door was cracked open to one and i carefully peaked inside, clearly seeing that this one is occupied and most likely hers. I welcomed myself in walked over to the bed, a set of fresh clothes laid right on the bed sheets.

My mind took the best of me and i picked up the white hoodie, lifting it up for a feel and the scent of the perfume that at this point i would be able to tell apart from everything. I dimmed down my smile and placed it back down how it was, seeing as another door was just to the side of me.

I grabbed the handle and opened it without hesitation, the view of Ophelia in a see through glass shower filling my sight. I genuinely froze in place from my mistake and my eyes darted down her soaked body, my action becoming even more terrifying as i saw something i never expected to see.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I yelled out, slamming the door shut. "Give me a minute! I'll be right out." Her voice came back to me but i just stumbled over to the bed to try and wrap my mind around what i just saw.

I took a glance back on the bed sheets, seeing a glimpse of underwear underneath the pair of pants. To fully adapt on if i saw what i saw was correct, i pulled the pants slightly off, seeing boxers just underneath.

"Hey. My bad. Did you want something?" Ophelia had stepped out, drying her hair out with a towel. "Uhh, yeah. I was- i need a pair of new clothes. I thought i could ask you for some as i really don't want to be walking around with dirty ones." I gathered myself together and said.

"Right. Of course! Honestly you can take the ones on the bed there, mine that you have on suites you well so those will be just right as well." She suggested with a smile.

"Oh, yeah. Besides the.." She walked closer, grabbing the pair of boxers in hand. "I do have a drawer of your kind. Some cousins bought me some for a joke but i never threw them away."

"Ophelia, i'm so sorry. I- Walking in on you showering was the last thing i expected." I stood up with the clothes, barely able to hold the eye contact.

"Well i guess now you can add up the whole situation about why was that woman in my house screaming so pleasurably." She used the opportunity to make the situation even more embarrassing for myself and i honestly couldn't be more nervous. "Could you find a pair for me from your joke present and just bring it over to me? I'll be in the bedroom." I asked but didn't even wait for her response before walking back out.

>>>