3 - first step complete

I walked into the Chanel store, my eyes immediately landing on a stunning dress hanging just in the distance

I walked into the Chanel store, my eyes immediately landing on a stunning dress hanging just in the distance. I caressed the material, holding back my amazement from how soft and perfect it would be for a night out.

I grabbed it and headed over to the dressing rooms, trying the designer on. I fell in love with it the more i look at myself through the mirror and i changed back, making my way to the counter, greeting the innocent cashier.

"Great purchase."

"Thank you! It was love at first sight." I spoke back, releasing a proud chuckle whilst watching her bag the dress. "Have a great day." The girl plastered a smile at me and i softly copied her expression.

"Everyone down! Right now!"

My eyes whipped to the entrance of the store, seeing five people all in black, masks on and guns in hand. My eyes widened to the sight as they were practically running inside, almost looking for something.

"I said down! Get your asses on the fucking floor!" The same voice from a man traveled into my ears and my legs genuinely grew weak. I could see the other customers absolutely losing it and tried to escape, most succeeding.

My own instincts kicked in and i knew i should not listen and better yet run but the pure shock had taken over my body and there wasn't even a second for me to think of a way out of this.

One of the men rushed my way by now, my head going down so i don't make any eye contact. My knees found the ground and i decided to just do as they said.

Yet i felt a harsh grab on my upper arm, having me yanked back up on my feet. "Boss! What about her?" He yelled out, hearing another pair of footsteps walk over to me. I held my head down, absolutely shivering from fear as the sight of two guns were still in my view.

A finger caressed my chin, my face being lifted up to face this so called boss. Their eyes were deep green, pupils so dilated that the color was the only thing i could see beside the mask that covered their face.

"I think this is her." The voice traveled towards me. In pure understanding that it is a woman i'm face to face with right now. "Take her out." She added in, the other three men surrounding me before i was grabbed from every angle.

I was lead outside the store and the mall, a black van right outside the entrance. The back doors opened and i was brutally thrown inside, my knees landing on the harsh floor first.

"Please don't! Help! Somebody fucking help me!" I screamed out, my frozen state finally breaking so i can call for help. Before the chance of continuing the yelling, the people appeared in my view again, everyone rushing inside the van. They shut the back doors and took seats by the sides as i was left sitting on the floor.

I crawled into a ball, my eyes scanning across them. "Who are you? Why am i here? What do you fucking want from me?!" I blurred the questions out, only raising the attention on me further.

I watched one of them stand up, kneel down just in front of me. "Keep your mouth shut!" I absorbed some sort of cloth come out of their pocket, immediately forcing it on my nose and within a split second my vision went blank.

- - -
"Who gave you the command to use the cloth?!" A loud voice bounced off the walls, sharp pains entering every side of my head from the disgusting chloroform that i can still smell in my nostrils.

"Boss, She tried to scream for help. I didn't want further attention to be raised on us."

"Listen, next time keep your ass on the seat and not move an inch before i fucking tell you."

"Okay, i'm sorry, it won't happen again."

I absorbed the two people speaking to each other. The poor man gripping his hands in front of him so tightly from the fear.

"Thank god she's awake." The woman had put her eyes on me, noticing my stare towards them. "See! I said i only kept the cloth on for a second."

"Get back to the car." She ordered without hesitation, the man walking to the door and out of this basement.

"Are you okay? Need water?" The woman grabbed the bottle off the concrete floor, unscrewing the cap. "Get that shit out of my face! It's probably poisoned." I fired back, glaring into her eyes with pure madness.

"If you say so." She stepped back, taking a sip before putting the bottle back down. I watched her pull a phone out, take a distance from me before seeming to make a call.

"So? The first step is complete. Where are you?" Ever so faintly i could still hear her voice. "A week?! Dude, why did you tell me to hurry with this then? What am i supposed to do with her until you come back?"

I glanced down to the chair i was seated on, realizing as only my ankles were wrapped. I discreetly took another glance up front, her eyes fixated to the side.

I leaned down and pulled the loose rope off one of my ankles, immediately taking it off the other. I sat back up straight, seeming innocent.

"Great. Just great, dude! You want me to just take her to my house? As if she's some guest that will be locked up in a room?!" Her words took my attention back.

"Sure. Alright. Just hurry and come back early for fuck sake! I don't want trouble on my ass for something i did for you!" She slid her phone back in her pocket, her eyes locking back my way.

"What are you doing? Why are your legs untied?!" She began the walk over to me and i finally used the chance to stand up, my hand lifting up, ready to swing towards her face but i was nowhere close as she blocking it with her palm. Wrapping her hand around my small fist with such grip that i fell down on the chair.

"What was that? What were you trying to do just now?" She stared right down, keeping the grip still visible. "Nothing. I wasn't gonna do anything. Please, don't hurt me." I completely gave up, trying to act as sweet as possible to not cause trouble.

"I'm gonna pretend i didn't see that but get up. You won't be staying here." She grabbed a hold of my arm, pulling me up and out the area.

>>>