RUN AWAY QUEEN

It was a beautiful sunrise making the grass shine in a beautiful golden color. The small wooden house in the valley is surrounded with beautiful flower plants giving it a homely look to raise a happy family.

 The small wooden house in the valley is surrounded with beautiful flower plants giving it a homely look to raise a happy family

But it is not possible because she was here and he was there. She felt two kicks making her put her hand on the belly with tears as she felt her babies first kicks.

She smiled "Do you guys miss dad too?" She felt two kicks as if they answered yes making her wipe her tears

"Amma! Coffee..." She heard the maid making her turn around and take the coffee.

Rama is an old woman in her sixties and has been taking care of her since she moved here with the help of her college friend Riya. It was in her house she's currently staying since her friend has shifted to US with her in laws and her parents.

"It's too cold outside Amma! Go inside, I already turned the heater on and the breakfast is also ready" Rama insisted.

Theera nodded handing the empty cup to Rama and slowly started walking back to the small house. It's been eight weeks since she left everything and settled here. No one knew why, If they knew why she ran away they might think her reason is silly but it wasn't. Atleast to her it wasn't.

Theera walked inside leaving her shoes near the cabinet and walked towards her bedroom wincing at the sharp pain in her feet. It has been like this since last few weeks. She was throwing up, has swollen feet and worse, her body aches all the time. It was too stressful and she was too tired to even complain.

Theera closed the bathroom door behind her and turned on the water to fill the tub and slowly took off her overcoat and her clothes before adding some salts in the tub and got inside slowly groaning at the feeling of the warm water against her sore body.

She slowly started rubbing her hands with the soap and caressed her belly "I miss your dad too. So much but I can't go back to him with what he felt that day when he found out that I killed Tripura and her child. I'm punishing you both too by being away from him but it had to be done".