NEW MEMBER

Once they reached the Hyderabad airport from Mumbai Theera turned tensed since she doesn't know anyone here except a few college friends but she's not in touch with many of them. Her gang is settled in different states and some went abroad.

"It was nice meeting you Theera" Karthik forwarded his hand making Theera shake his hands smiling a little.

Dhruv didn't even spare a glance and started walking while Karthik bid goodbye and followed him. Theera too followed them at a few feet distance making Dhruv stop "Let me guess! You have no one here".

Karthik didn't understand first but then turned around to see Theera glaring at Dhruv as they heard "Karthik! Boss....." from the Benz car which stopped before them.

Theera walked directly towards the car and sat in the back seat closing her eyes resting her head back against the head rest making Dhruv glare at her while Karthik and Nik looked astonished

The trio got into the car as Nik stole glances at the saree girl and looked at Karthik raising his eyebrows "That's Theera! She...is...".

"A run away bride. Basically! Homeless, jobless girl now" Dhruv completed making Theera open her eyes looking at him with narrowed eyes but she couldn't say a word against him because they helped her.

"Where are we going?" Theera asked.

"To close a business deal in Devipuram" Karthik replied.

"Umm....Can you take me to a mall? So I could buy some clothes" Theera hesitantly asked.

"Taking you with us is only more and now you're demanding things?" Dhruv scoffed.

"Hello! I don't have any problem in this outfit. I was just thinking about you. If you take me like this everyone will think either I eloped with you or worse that I'm your wife" Theera explained.

"Wife? You don't have that much scene to become my wife" Dhruv smirked.

"Huh? Do you think I want to? I would rather take poison than be your wife. Hell! You're not even my type" Theera laughed on his face making Karthik and Nik snort.

Nik stopped the car at the DR mall "You have a meeting with the mall manager boss. Till then she'll complete her shopping too".

Four of them walked into the mall and everyone was giving weird looks to Theera since she was in a pattu saree as the manager walked to greet his boss "Good afternoon sir!" making Dhruv nod.

"Did you prepare the sales reports?" Karthik asked.

"Yes sir!" Manager nodded and then his gaze fell on Theera "Sir! Is she our madam sir?"

Dhruv glared at the manager as Theera pressed her lips to control her laugh "Actually! I need to shop a few things".

"Ofcourse madam! You can take one of the staff to accompany you. Aanya!" The manager called a staff member who directed Theera towards the clothing section.

After their meeting is done in two hours the trio came out and waited for Theera to join them as Dhruv ordered "Send the bill to my account".

"Okay sir!" The manager nodded as Nik whistled looking at someone making them turn around to see completely different looking Theera from before.

All the males took at least a double glance at her as she walked towards the entrance with the sales woman following her with at least twenty bags in two hands "Shall we go?"

"Did you rob the complete store?" Dhruv questioned.

"I think you forgot that I haven't bought any luggage" Theera rolled her eyes as she forwarded her phone to the manager for billing.

"Let's go" Dhruv walked out followed by the trio who took bags from the saleswoman.

"It's his mall" Nik answered Theera's unasked question making her nod.

"Thankyou! You're not as bad as you seem" Theera thanked Dhruv making him ignoring her.

"Here! It'll take five hours by the time we reach. You can have it" Karthik handed her the fries and burger with a coke he purchased from the MCDONALD'S in the mall.

"Thanks!" Theera took the bag and was about to eat the fries but stopped "Did you mix anything in this?"

The trio looked at her amused making her sheepishly smile "It's just you're helping me without even knowing anything about me so....".

"Theera Chowdary. Age 22. Graduated from business school. No parents. You lived with your uncle and aunt until you graduated. You left the job offer from Australia since you didn't want to leave the country" Dhruv literally told her biodata making Theera raise her eyebrows.

"Impressive! But you missed one of the most important thing. I am trained in Marshall arts" Theera ate her burger.

"Don't worry! We've more important things to do than killing you" Karthik joked making Theera chuckle.