ATTACK

Theera was walking back and forth talking on the phone when suddenly she slipped and her mobile fell in the pool "Ugh! Who would put a bloody stick near a pool" and threw it away before bending down to take her phone floating on the surface of the water.

She successfully swayed the water and took her phone but suddenly she fell in the pool making her hold onto the edges of the pool but someone pulled her leg from water making her struggle.

She tried getting onto the surface but the hold on her ankle tightened making her lose her breath in pain and suffocated in the water without any oxygen making her lose consciousness.

Suddenly someone jumped into the pool and tried dragging her away but she was struck making the person swim into the water to see nothing there but Theera's leg was stiff as if someone was holding onto her making the person swim up to the edge of the swimming pool and pulled onto Theera's hand hardly yelling "Help! Somebody help".

Hearing Dharani's screams everyone rushed into the pool room and widened their eyes at the scene unfolding before them and immediately Dhruv rushed to the pool along with Vikram and helped the girls up onto the ground.

Dhruv pressed Theera's stomach and did CPR for a few minutes before she spit out water making him lift her upper body up as she fell into a fit of coughs while Satiksha bought towels and draped them over Theera and Dharani.

Vikram lifted Dharani and walked towards their room while Dhruv and Nik helped Theera stand up and walk but Theera groaned at the sharp pain in her ankle making Nik kneel down and inspect her foot "Her ankel is bruised".

"Move back" Dhruv ordered making Nik stand up and take a few steps as Dhruv lifted Theera in his arms and walked towards the elevator.

"Why did you jump into the pool when you don't know swimming?" Karthik asked.

"I didn't! My mobile fell in the pool and I was about to take it but felt like somebody pushed me" Theera's throat was horase.

"Someone pushed you?" Kaka looked at Dhruv.

Dhruv walked into the closet to bring her a change of clothes while Kaka sat on the couch "Are you hurt anywhere else?"

"I'm fine mavayya!" Theera assured him.

"Did you call the doctor?" Kaka asked Karthik.

"The doctor is checking the Princess" Karthik replied.

Theera's gaze turned teasing "Is it Dr. Valli?"

"Theera! If you weren't hurt I would've strangled you" Karthik squinted his eyes making Theera stuck out her tongue.

"Let's get you in the bath" Dhruv walked out of the bathroom and carried her into the bathroom placing her on the cabinet.

The bathroom completely turned warm due to the hot water filling in the tub making him slowly unzip her dress but she held his hand "Go to Dharani. I'll come after my bath".

Dhruv glared at her making her sigh and round her arms around his neck "I'm really fine Ansh! I'll not leave your side from now on. Go!".

Dhruv closed his eyes and squeezed her wrists before walking out closing the door behind him to see Nik and Karthik controlling their smiles while Kaka cleared his throat "Let's check on Dhara" before walking out followed by them.

Valli was writing a prescription to Dharani when the guys walked in "How is she?"

"The Princess is fine! I'm just prescribing some vitamins and pain killers for her hand" Valli handed it to Karthik.

"What happened at the pool?" Dhruv asked.

"For a second I was going to the living room and then I was in the pool room and saw Theera struggling in the pool so I jumped in" Dharani frowned "But as I was pulling her up it was as if someone was pulling her down which I didn't understand".