Lu Muchi couldn't help but ask: "Don't you know how to laugh?"

Yan Heqing raised his head and met each other's eyes. There was clear confusion in his eyes, "Who can laugh in front of you?"

The corners of Lu Muchi's eyes twitched hard several times. Compared to Yan Heqing's words, Yan Heqing's attitude made him more unhappy.

He was really wondering who could smile at him.

Lu Muchi's fire energy rose up. He didn't know if Yan Heqing had dimples, but he knew that Yan Heqing was very angry with him. A few words could arouse his anger.

Lu Muchi threw the box away suddenly, and a box of canned cats crashed to the floor. Several cats jumped out of the darkness, and all the cats ran towards the canned cats.

The cat Yan Heqing was petting also ran away. Lu Muchi bent down and clasped Yan Heqing's shoulders, lifted him up vigorously, and sneered in a low voice, "Did I act too kindly, causing you to have the illusion that you can ignore me?"

He pinched Yan Heqing's chin with his other hand, forcing him to look up.

"Huh? Or do you only have eyes for another man named Feng Zhixian?"

Lu Muchi leaned closer to the clear and beautiful ears, with a vicious smile in his voice, "Why, he is so good at kung fu, does it make you happy?"

There was a pain in his jaw that was about to be crushed. The most uncomfortable thing was that the skin that Lu Muchi touched was sticky and disgusting, as if it was infected with a virus, and it was festering crazily.

Yan Heqing frowned, he clenched his fist, raised his fist with clear aim, and swung it hard towards Lu Muchi's nose.

Lu Muchi didn't expect that Yan Heqing would dare to fight back. He didn't dodge or dodge, and was hit in the nose. The pain made him groan. He let go of Yan Heqing and took a few steps back to touch his nose. Then a hot stream came out of his nose, making him wet. licked his finger.

His nose was bleeding.

Removing his finger and looking at the blood on it, Lu Muchi laughed angrily, "How dare you hit me?"

There were several clear thumbprints on Yan Heqing's chin, and his face was very pale. When he met Lu Muchi, his eyes were sharper than the edge of a knife, "It's just a courtesy."

Lu Muchi put the tip of his tongue against the corner of his lips and wiped his lips with his thumb, which was stained with blood again.

"good very good."

His shoulders trembled crazily, and his smile was particularly scary. He suddenly strode towards Yan Heqing, wanting to pick him up and leave.

This action occurs frequently in the original text.

No matter where he was, as long as there was no Lin Fengzhi, Lu Muchi treated Yan Heqing like a dog. He would give him some treats when he was happy, and beat and scold him anytime and anywhere when he was unhappy.

When desire comes, he will pick up Yan Heqing and leave regardless of the occasion.

Yan Heqing's eyes darkened slightly. The moment Lu Muchi grabbed his shoulder, he said coldly, "Is he and I so similar?"

Lu Muchi planned to carry Yan Heqing back to his shabby house and kill him. With one word from Yan Heqing, his desire and fire disappeared in an instant.

He seemed to be still, frozen in front of Yan Heqing.

Does Yan Heqing know?

Does Yan Heqing know that he likes Lin Fengzhi?