Chapter 108

Within a few minutes, the clerk brought the beef noodles.

A few paper-thin slices of beef and a few chopped green onions didn't taste that good. The soup didn't taste like beef, and the beef didn't taste like beef either, but Yan Heqing ate it very seriously.

Although he now has the ability not to let himself go hungry, he has a natural reverence for food, which originated from his fear of hunger when he was a child.

After finishing the noodles, Yan Heqing drank the pure soup before putting down the bowl and leaving.

He didn't go back to his residence. He went back to Beijing University. His arrangement in the afternoon was to go to the laboratory. If he didn't make it, he would have to stay up all night tonight.

He had to submit the report before the holiday, which was less than half a month away.

On the way, Yan Heqing visited the house in the family area.

It was fully decorated and most of the furniture was delivered. The windows were open and the setting sun shone in, spreading its afterglow on the wooden floor.

The curtains were rolled up, and the gauze curtains were rustled lightly by the wind that got through the cracks in the windows. They were all made of good materials. There was no smell in the room. The shoe cabinet was also there, but it was still empty. There was only a box of disposables on the counter. Shoe covers.

Yan Heqing took off his shoes without any shoe covers and walked barefoot to the fish tank on the floor.

There were still the same two fish in the fish tank as last time, wagging their tails leisurely in the water.

Yan Heqing's eyes moved to the bookcase again. The very large bookcase was enough to hold all his books. If Lu Lin didn't have many books, there would still be a lot of space left. He could buy books with confidence in the future without worrying about running out of space.

After visiting the bookcase, Yan Heqing walked to the sofa.

Compared with the bookcase and fish tank that occupies the entire wall, the sofa is a bit compact, with only three seats, and no coffee table. It only has a two-layer walnut trolley, which can be used to place remote controls, books, fruit plates, or snacks. It's enough for hot pot and can also be used as a dining car.

The front wall is still empty, waiting for the owner to choose a TV that suits it.

The kitchen and bathroom are all decorated in a simple and practical way, and Yan Heqing went to the last bedroom.

The big bed designated by Lu Lin also arrived. The visual effect alone was much larger than Yan Heqing's current bed. Yan Heqing thought of the two adult men last night, and the bed was indeed too crowded.

After calculating the missing necessities, Yan Heqing left.

He left a message to Lu Lin that he would stay in the laboratory tonight. Yan Heqing entered the laboratory and did not come out again. It was not until three o'clock in the morning that he came out to the corridor for some fresh air.

The lights in the lab next door were also on.

Yan Heqing unscrewed the cap of the water bottle. It was the bottle of soda water that Lin Fengyi bought. After a few sips, the door next door opened.

Gu Xingye threw an orange over, and Yan Heqing caught it subconsciously.

Gu Xingye didn't come over. He was leaning against the door. He still had an orange in his hand. When he peeled it off, there was a fresh smell of orange peel in the air. Seeing that Yan Heqing didn't move, he raised his eyebrows and said, "Don't like oranges?" He went to pick it out again. Coat pocket, "And chocolate..."