Chapter 66

Lu Muchi was the first to react, "Why are we talking alone? We have something to say here!"

"Shut up." Lu Changcheng said in a deep voice, "You have no right to speak now."

Lu Muchi was dissatisfied, glanced at Yan Heqing, and finally shut up.

He couldn't show that he cared about Yan Heqing. If his grandfather discovered the truth, Yan Heqing would be in trouble.

It's best to make jokes and get by.

Lu Muchi opened his mouth to show weakness and act coquettishly. Lu Changcheng liked this trick best, "Grandpa——"

At the same time, Yan Heqing also spoke, "Where are you going to chat?"

Neither humble nor arrogant, behaves generously.

Lu Muchi kept winking at him. His grandfather was very good at telling lies. If Yan Heqing really went with him, the truth would be revealed in just two or three sentences!

Yan Heqing turned a blind eye and calmly faced Lu Changcheng's inspection.

This actually gave Lu Changcheng a good impression.

He was born in a small family, but he is calm and has no stage fright.

Lu Changcheng finally believed what Cheng Xinying said. Lu Muchi could listen to Yan Heqing's words.

Lu Changcheng suddenly smiled like a spring mountain, "I'm old and can't move around, so we can talk here."

Turning to Lu Muchi again, his tone was stern, but he could also hear a hint of intimacy, "Why don't you go and clean up your crime scene? When your uncle comes back, you will look good!"

He moved out of Lu Lin, and Lu Muchi was surprised, "Uncle will be back today?"

Thinking that his room had been smashed to the ground, Lu Muchi rushed out in a few steps.

Lu Changcheng's eyes were doting and helpless, and then he looked at Yan Heqing, "Sit down, young man."

He went to the sofa and sat down first.

Cheng Xinying followed suit and put down the tea, silently exited the room and closed the door.

Yan Heqing knew that Lu Lin was in the company, but for the first time, he saw Lu Muchi's fear of Lu Lin directly.

Just mentioning the name can suppress it.

Yan Heqing walked a few steps and sat down opposite Lu Changcheng.

He didn't speak, waiting for Lu Changcheng.

Lu Changcheng was still looking at Yan Heqing and hadn't paid attention in the hospital. Now that he looked carefully, he still couldn't tell that he and the younger son of the Lin family were twins.

He despised Lin Fengzhi very much. The white and flour-skinned buds were just like Xu Qiaoyin, and he couldn't handle them.

Lu Changcheng spoke slowly, "I checked, you and Lin Fengzhi are twins. There was an accident at home and they were sent to the orphanage. He was adopted by the Lin family, and you were adopted by an ordinary family."

He observed Yan Heqing's expression. The young man was calm and composed throughout the whole process. When he finished speaking, Yan Heqing was calm and composed, "If you have anything to say, just say it."

Lu Changcheng said slowly: "I heard your conversation at the door. It's a good thing that your brother has someone to belong to, but my grandson -"

Rubbing the handle of the stick with his palm, Lu Changcheng showed a kind smile, "You and he are good friends. You should know his temper. He has a stubborn temper and accepts death. He may not like your brother much. Young people will always have some impulsive moments, no. What does it mean? If we drag it on forcibly, it will never be Xiaochi who gets hurt, it will only be your brother."