Chapter 91

Yan Heqing opened his eyes, his chest was rising and falling, and his light brown pupils were filled with mist.

He adjusted his breathing and looked out the window sideways.

The rainwater slid down from the eaves, like a crystal curtain, isolating this old house, like an island off the coast. The only thing that was clear was the banana tree, which became increasingly bright green in the heavy rain.

Yan Heqing closed the window and the sound of rain became much quieter. He gathered up his shirt and fastened the buttons one by one.

When Lu Lin came back, the lights in the main room were turned on. Yan Heqing was sitting next to the stove, warming plum wine with hot water and reading a book with his chin propped up.

The soft light and shadow outline his serious and focused profile, showing a kind of nobility that cannot be blasphemed.

Lu Lin came over and bent down to read a book.

It's the same as last time's "Roger's Mystery". Yan Heqing has almost finished reading it, with only about ten thin pages left.

Lu Lin's body smelled of cedar that he had just bathed in, and the faint smell of rain.

The tips of slightly wet hair brushed Yan Heqing's earlobe from time to time. Lu Lin didn't make a sound, and Yan Heqing didn't make a sound either. Maintaining this posture, the two of them quietly finished reading the ending of the novel.

Lu Lin then stepped back and sat down across from Yan Heqing.

Lu Lin rarely had this kind of uncontrollable moment.

The strong yet fragile young man was someone he wanted to protect in every possible way. He originally wanted to wait until the right time for their relationship to develop further.

No matter what...

Lu Lin had no choice but to laugh at himself. Against Yan Heqing, his self-control was always useless.

For quite some time just now, he wanted to return and was so desperate to the end.

He knew that Yan Heqing would not refuse.

It's just that I can't bear to part with it.

I don't want the young man to have bad memories, his life is hard enough.

Yan Heqing put the book aside and poured two glasses of green plum wine, one for Lu Lin and one for himself.

The plum wine is already warm and has a warm and sweet taste. It is very delicious, but the white wine used should be about 40 degrees, which is a bit high.

Yan Heqing took two sips, and his cheeks were already a rich pink color.

The two of them kept silent about what happened just now. Lu Lin was a little surprised, "Can't you drink enough?"

The green plum wine was sour and sweet, which suited Yan Heqing's taste. He took another sip, then put down the glass, with a lively smile on his lips, "No, this is called blindness. I used to work part-time in a bar, and the supervisor saw my expression and wouldn't let me Try the wine again."

With just a few words, Lu Lin could already imagine Yan Heqing's former working environment.

He silently picked up the glass and drank it in one gulp.

Yan Heqing drank a few drinks, pushed away the ice cream in front of him, whispered "I'll take a nap", and fell asleep on his stomach.

A defenseless look.