Chapter 74

Yan Heqing narrowed his eyes, turned around and sat down without responding.

The car window is a fully enclosed large glass. Yan Heqing opened his schoolbag, took out his headphones and put them on, took out a book, lowered his head and started reading.

Gu Xingye raised his eyebrows but ignored him. He glanced at Yan Heqing's book. It was not a textbook or a professional book. It was Agatha's original version of "Roger's Mystery", with a label from the Beijing University Library.

Like to watch suspense mysteries?

Gu Xingye was surprised, but not so surprised. Yan Heqing was also like a suspense book. The closer he got, the more mysterious he felt, which made him eager to explore.

He was not embarrassed, he just stared at Yan Heqing and began to guess what kind of music Yan Heqing listened to.

classical music? Light music?

In line with Yan Heqing's temperament.

It's just that Yan Heqing is unexpected. He looks gentle and talkative on the outside, but in fact he is cold and distant.

Maybe it's so different that you like to listen to rock, blues, and jazz?

"word."

Suddenly, those two silent lips moved.

Gu Xingye reacted very quickly, "Listen to vocabulary and read novels?" He curled his lips, "You can do two things at once, and you are worthy of being the number one in software engineering."

Yang Rucheng said that last semester Yan Heqing transferred to the biology department with the first final grade.

He somewhat meant to compliment Yan Heqing. People like to listen well and be obedient. He didn't believe that Yan Heqing was an exception.

Yan Heqing was really an exception. He turned the page, his long eyelashes didn't even blink, he was calm and distant, "If you are curious about my relationship with Lin Fengzhi, ask him yourself."

Gu Xingye raised his eyebrows. He didn't care whether Lin Fengzhi adopted, let alone curious about their relationship. "I'm curious about you." He smiled, "Have I ever offended you? You don't seem to like me. ."

In the original text, Yan Heqing and Gu Xingye had no intersection.

If you have to count, Lu Muchi would go crazy from time to time because of Lin Fengzhi and Gu Xingye having a meal, watching a movie, or playing ice hockey, and would take his anger out on him.

He didn't want to see Gu Xingye.

To him, Gu Xingye was just an ordinary stranger.

"No."

Yan Heqing increased his volume.

His headphones are cheap and will leak sound when the volume is slightly higher. He usually adjusts the volume to just enough to hear clearly.

Still heard Gu Xingye's next sentence, "If not, how about making friends?"

On the page is a sentence from the novel.

[To the detectives, everyone involved is a stranger. ]

Yan He replied calmly: "I don't make friends."

Class 2 of the Biology Department had their first field internship. The atmosphere on the bus was lively, with most people discussing animatedly about making barbecue for their first meal in the mountains.

"I heard from my senior sister that the Huaishan base grows broad beans, big potatoes, and purple sweet potatoes! It will definitely be delicious when grilled."