Chapter 111

Lin Fengzhi was going crazy, his mind was wandering back and forth.

"I'm not your mother."

"Heqing, can you accompany me to the ward?"

So when Lin Fengzhi heard a very familiar voice from the receiver, it took a long time for Lin Fengzhi to react. He opened and closed his nose vigorously and almost collapsed, "Why is it you again!"

Yan Heqing said calmly: "You are disturbing others."

"This is none of your business!" Lin Fengzhi burst into tears, "Can you disappear from my world!"

"I disappeared."

Lin Fengzhi only thought that Yan Heqing was talking about the 13 years after adoption. He bit his lip, "So you have suffered, do you want me to suffer too? You succeeded, and now Uncle Lu belongs to you, mother... mine Classmate, they all belong to you!"

Yan Heqing was noncommittal, "Are you done? Then I'll hang up."

Lin Fengzhi hated this feeling so much, as if whatever he said was meaningless to Yan Heqing, but he urgently needed someone to help him now.

Only Yan Heqing can help him now.

He was humiliated and helpless, "I need your help."

"I can't help you." Yan Heqing cut off his thoughts, "I won't even help you."

Yan Heqing hung up the phone.

This time, the phone did not ring again. Yan Heqing returned the phone and entered the laboratory.

Gu Xingye looked at the blackened screen of his mobile phone and couldn't explain what he felt.

Feeling lost, relieved, or something else.

But soon he had no time to think about it anymore. 24:00 tonight was the deadline to submit the experimental report.

Gu Xingye put his phone back and quickly entered the laboratory next door.

Yan Heqing was also in a hurry. At 23:30, he sent the report to Professor Yang Rucheng in the laboratory.

After logging out of the email, Yan Heqing logged into the school's official website again.

There is a tofu bar on the lower left, scrolling with newly released news, and one of them is the latest security research document.

Yan Heqing logged into the school forum again and clicked on the software engineering section.

There are not many posts about Baoyan, only a few here and there.

Yan He checked the latest one and entered it, but there were not many replies.

[Hey, there's only one quota this year, so I can't make it. ]

[Already know, Zhao Weifang. ]

[Don't be discouraged brothers and sisters, Zhao Weifang gave up. He has already received an internship opportunity from XX Company, with an annual salary starting from one million. ]

Yan Heqing was a little surprised.

In the original book, Zhao Weifang was admitted to Yanyi, and Yanyi started his own company.

But there is no difference.

Yan Heqing finished confirming the information and turned off the computer.

After packing his things, he cleaned the laboratory from inside to out before leaving with his computer bag. He wouldn't have to come to the laboratory tomorrow.