Chapter 8

Yan Heqing was not surprised that Lu Muchi would come.

He didn't want to hide from Lu Muchi.

The light brown pupils were filled with dark light in the low-wattage light.

The plastic bags they were carrying collided with each other, making a slight friction sound.

Then, Yan Heqing raised his eyes.

Across a dozen stairs, he calmly looked at Lu Muchi and said calmly, "Have you found my brother?"

Lu Muchi never thought that Yan Heqing's first question would be this.

He took one last puff of cigarette, "Is it necessary?"

"have."

"Who do you think you are?" Lu Muchi pulled out the cigarette butt, threw it to the ground, and crushed it with his toes. "Do you think you are really qualified to negotiate terms with me? If I want, I can take you away and lock you up now. No one dares to Tube."

Lu Muchi laughed coldly, "No one will care about you. In the eyes of your adoptive parents, you are worse than a dog."

Yan Heqing was unfazed, and the original text of Lu Muchi's insults can be seen everywhere.

Original text The night he signed the contract, he was taken to the holiday villa by Lu Muchi.

[Lu Muchi leaned on the sofa and smoked casually. The words coming out of his thin lips were colder than freezing.

"Take off."

The door of the villa was not closed, and the voices of the bodyguards and servants could be faintly heard.

Yan Heqing's face turned pale. He tried his best to restrain his trembling and despair, maintaining his last self-esteem, "Change a place."

Lu Muchi raised his eyebrows slightly and said in a long tone, "Make a condition with me?"

He sneered, "Who do you think you are!"

He suddenly threw away the cigarette, stood up and strode towards Yan Heqing, tearing Yan Heqing's clothes indifferently.

The door opened, and the servant turned around awkwardly.

"Crying?" Lu Muchi raised his index finger on his face, cruelly and indifferently, crushing Yan Heqing's self-esteem bit by bit, "Why are you pretending to be innocent? You are just something I bought at a high price. From now on, you will know the taste of the marrow." Kneel down and beg to be fucked."

The next day, Lu Muchi threw a piece of paper on his broken and messy body.

"Your certificate of withdrawal from school. Starting today, you stay here and are not allowed to go anywhere."

...]

Yan Heqing's eyes were dull.

I didn't see the expression I wanted to see on Yan Heqing's face, shame, hurt, discomfort... none of them.

Lu Muchi was holding anger in his chest.

Is Yan Heqing not afraid of him, or does he despise him?

Either way makes Lu Muchi irritable, "You——"

Yan Heqing said at the same time, "It seems like they haven't been found."

"Then please leave. I have nothing to say to you until I find my brother."

Lu Muchi was completely angry. It seemed that Yan Heqing hadn't figured out the situation yet.

"you--"