Chapter 48

Yan He replied calmly: "Okay."

Lin Fengzhi wanted to say something else, but he added: "I have something to do, please contact me the day after tomorrow."

hang up the phone.

After putting the phone away, he saw the red envelope inserted into his pocket.

He raised his eyes and met Lu Ruchan's loving eyes.

Lu Ruchan was skinny, her wrists and fingers were horribly thin, and her pale skin was wrinkled into tens of thousands of ravines, falling to the top of her head, but with the warmth of nostalgia.

"Come next year too, and I'll give you lucky money."

Lu Lin entered the living room and saw Yan Heqing squatting next to the wheelchair through the French door.

Pushing the door open, I heard Yan Heqing's voice first, "Is this Wei Zi?"

There was a three-meter-high peony in front of her. Lu Ruchan was very surprised, "Yeah, do you know about flowers?"

"I worked part-time in a flower garden." Yan Heqing was still squatting, looking up at Lu Ruchan. The woman had been tortured by illness all year round, and her lips were white. "When the season comes, there are unsold flowers that are about to wither. The flower garden owner will pick the flowers and dry them to make lipstick. "

He looked serious and said, "The operation is very simple and natural. The peonies are blooming this year, and I will make lipstick for you."

There is no need to wait until the Chinese New Year next year, he will come again in April or May. Lu Ruchan's surprise is obvious, "Okay, in addition to peonies, there are also roses and roses in my garden..."

Yan Heqing listened carefully.

He was so alert that it took him a long time before he realized there was someone behind him.

Lu Lin didn't know how long he stood there.

He stays at home casually, wearing a long sweater and cardigan over his home clothes.

"Good morning." Yan Heqing spoke first.

"Good morning." Lu Lin did not come forward, but stood behind the French door, "Breakfast is ready."

Yan Heqing stood up, his hands naturally falling on the handle of the wheelchair, "I'll push you."

Lu Ruchan did not refuse, her eyebrows curved and she said, "Okay."

Lu Lin turned around first and pushed the glass door open.

The breakfast was rich in variety and very light. Lu Ruchan had a small appetite, so she just put a small bowl of porridge on the bowl.

Lu Lin and Yan Heqing took off their chopsticks one after another. She smiled and said, "After breakfast, A Lin has to go back to the company to handle things. Xiao Heqing, please go back with him."

She heard Yan Heqing's call and knew something was wrong with him in his second year of junior high school.

Yan Heqing's eyes were clear and light, "I can stay until the afternoon."

Lu Ruchan gathered her shawl and shook her head with a smile, "I'm not in good spirits. I have to go back to my room to rest." She glanced at Lu Lin and took the initiative to turn the wheelchair, "No need to push me. Don't call me when you leave. I'm sleeping." It's on fire."

The wheels rolled across the floor without making any sound. Lu Ruchan's bedroom was not far from the dining room and she quickly entered the room and closed the door.