Chapter 83

Gu Xingye walked around to Yan Heqing in a few steps.

He was 186, half a head taller than Yan Heqing. He lowered his eyes slightly and said, "Your brother is related."

Yan Heqing's eyebrows were filled with silence, "What."

"You should have discovered it within a few days of being in contact with him." Gu Xingye held the book between his arms and walked to the left side of Yan Heqing, "He is just a spoiled child with a big temper, can't stand any grievance, and has a reckless personality. "

He stated Lin Fengzhi's shortcomings sentence by sentence, but his words were protective. Yan Heqing quietly waited for the follow-up.

Sure enough, Gu Xingye changed the subject, "But it's this straightforward nature that makes him so careless."

Gu Xingye paused and observed Yan Heqing's expression.

expressionless.

Like Yan Heqing at all times, he is as thorough as possible.

Joy, anger, sorrow and joy are all areas that he cannot touch.

Gu Xingye felt a deep sense of frustration, and he had no choice but to continue, "Otherwise, he wouldn't have misunderstood and immediately asked you for an explanation. I've made it clear to him that I guessed your relationship myself."

Yan Heqing said in a calm tone, "Did he ask you to explain to me?"

Of course not. Now Lin Fengzhi is falsely admitted in the hospital. He is only thinking of ways to get Lu Lin to visit him and has no time to care about anything else.

Yan Heqing knew, but he still asked.

Gu Xingye was obviously a little startled, but he gritted his teeth and said, "Yes, he has something to do and can't come, so I'll do it for him."

Yan Heqing's eyes fell on Gu Xingye. This was his first time to formally visit Gu Xingye.

Gu Xingye's throat tightened and he stood up straighter.

"You're not good at lying." Yan Heqing withdrew his gaze and said calmly, "When you see him, tell him that I won't be angry over such trivial matters. There's no need to reply."

Gu Xingye looked at Yan Heqing more probingly, "The little thing you are referring to, is he misunderstanding you, or is he taking out his anger on you because of me?"

Just as Yan Heqing was about to speak, the call came in.

Lu Muchi waited for a long time but didn't reply. He couldn't wait any longer. However, his mouth was injured and his words were slurred. Yan Heqing didn't understand at first.

When Gu Xingye saw that he had a phone call, he made a gesture to wait for him and took the initiative to walk to the other side.

Yan Heqing listened quietly for a while and figured out what Lu Muchi meant.

Lu Muchi had a free fight last night and broke a leg and a hand. His lip was also torn and he had to be hospitalized for a long time.

Yan Heqing was not interested in how Lu Muchi got injured. He just realized that this was a good opportunity.

He said calmly, "How long will you stay?"

Lu Muchi struggled to move his lips, "A hundred days of broken muscles and bones?"

Yan Heqing naturally brought the topic to the part he was concerned about, "What will your company do after so long?"

On the hospital bed, Lu Muchi's face was also covered with gauze. When he heard Yan Heqing ask about the company, the corner of his mouth hurt so much that he couldn't help but laugh at the wound.