Chapter 65

Yan Heqing spent a whole day studying.

After Lu Lin left in advance in the evening, Yan Heqing did not leave. He stayed up all night until the next morning, and after completing two or three hours of subjects, he took a taxi home.

After getting home and taking a shower, Yan Heqing went to bed without eating.

There is a new photo frame on the bedside table, which is the photo of Yan Qiu Shuang in the gladiolus field.

Now that it was past the time for good morning, it was not enough time for good night. Yan Heqing just said, "I'm back" and pulled the quilt to sleep.

After sleeping until the next morning, Yan Heqing regained his energy. He was so hungry that he went to the kitchen to cook noodles. After washing and eating breakfast, he changed clothes and went to school. Only when he picked up his mobile phone did he see two WeChat messages sent to him by Lu Lin yesterday. .

One is at noon [Did you practice driving all night last night? ]

The second one is four hours apart [catching up on sleep? ]

It was now 7:10, and Yan Heqing was not sure if Lu Lin had gotten up. He did not return for the time being. After school was over at noon, he replied, "Well, I will sleep until this morning when I get home." If you have time, just finish it in one go. It's troublesome to run back and forth. Can the car be parked there temporarily? Get your license and drive away. ]

Within a few minutes, Lu Lin replied to him, "This is Chu Ziyu's training ground, you can stop wherever you like." ]

Then he sent another sentence.

[He is also my junior high school classmate. ]

Just as Yan Heqing was about to reply, a shadow suddenly fell over his head, "Classmate Yan, can I disturb you for a few minutes?"

Yan Heqing simply replied to Lu Lin with a "hmm", put away his phone, and looked up to see a girl.

The girl is fair and fair, with a neat bun and a sweet smile. "Let me introduce myself. My name is Zhou Wuyou, and I am your classmate."

Yan Heqing nodded, "Hello."

During lunch time, Zhou Wuyou skipped the introductory remarks and went straight to the topic, "I have an experiment that I would like to invite you to join. There are currently three people in the group including me."

Yan Heqing declined politely, "I've been busy recently..."

"Don't be in a hurry!" Zhou Wuyou interrupted, and after finishing speaking, he realized that she was too hasty, and her cheeks were slightly stained with a light crimson color. "I mean I am still in the stage of cultivating yeast, so I am not in a hurry at all."

Zhou Wuyou has known about Yan Heqing for a long time. She heard about Yan Heqing from a fellow software engineering fellow at the Freshman Fellowship Party.

Later, I finally saw Yan Heqing's photo on the glorious photo wall in the auditorium.

How to describe it.

A glance that shakes the soul?

In short, Yan Heqing's appearance and temperament hit her perfectly.

For this experiment, she was 50% because she really needed a top student, and 50% because she wanted to have more contact with Yan Heqing.

Excellent boys should be caught early!

Yan Heqing had almost no contact with girls, but he had a sharp mind and guessed Zhou Wuyou's purpose. He refused without leaving any room this time, "Sorry, I have my own experiments to prepare. It would be more suitable for you to find someone else."