Chapter 5

After stealing the chicken but losing the rice, Zhao Huilin went home in despair.

When she got home, the more she thought about it, the angrier she became, and the more she thought about it, the more her heart ached. After being sulky in the living room for a long time, she went back to the bedroom and patted Yan Shengbing who was sleeping.

"Which major is Yan Heqing studying?"

She only knew that Yan Heqing was admitted to Peking University, the best university in the capital. When she received the admission notice, she only took a picture of the cover and posted it on her friends circle to show off. In fact, she felt sour and jealous in her heart and didn't even look at Yan Heqing's major.

"You still have to work to earn the tuition." Zhao Huilin threw the admission notice to Yan Heqing, "I don't have any money."

Looking back, Zhao Huilin regretted it to death. He knew she should have opened it and took a look!

"I don't know." Yan Shengbing was sound asleep, so he replied and continued sleeping.

"You can still sleep!" Zhao Huilin was furious, "Yan Heqing's white-eyed wolf ran away!"

"He should get out early -" Yan Shengbing woke up immediately and sat up, "Where did he go? I haven't given him the money yet."

Zhao Huilin rolled his eyes and said, "How did I know? I was bullied so badly by him just now, and all you did was sleep."

Yan Shengbing didn't take it seriously, "Where can he go? He will be back in two days."

"You know nothing!" Zhao Huilin poked him on the forehead, "He went to find Master Lu, lived in a big house, had good food and good food, and came back? I think he was happy to miss Shu!"

Yan Shengbing suddenly woke up, got out of bed and looked for shoes, which was 4.9 million! "Where did he go? I'll chase him!"

"Fuck you! He left a long time ago, leaving you lying on the bed every day!" Zhao Huilin snorted coldly, "But he can't run away from the temple. I don't believe he has the ability to transfer to another school."

Yan Heqing is a famous college student. She will go to school tomorrow to cause trouble. She doesn't believe that Yan Heqing is shameless!

——

Yan Heqing returned to his residence with several bags of vegetables, rice and noodles in his hand. He hadn't had dinner yet.

Enter the house, change your shoes, and go straight into the kitchen.

When he was a child, he was too young to do heavy work, so he would wash dishes for the boss at a small restaurant at the entrance of the community, and the boss would give him a little money.

Someone came to check and said he was the boss's son.

Yan Heqing's cooking skills were learned in small restaurants.

After a while, he came out with a bowl of rice and a plate of hot and sour shredded potatoes.

There was only one room, half with a bed, and the other half with a small sofa and a small table, all belonging to the landlord. Although they were a bit old, the quality was pretty good.

Yan Heqing bought a beige sofa and spread it with a light yellow tablecloth.

There are also several pink gladiolas on the table, and the vase is a mineral water bottle cut at the waist.

Orange light enveloped the small table, making the simple meal even more delicious.

Yan Heqing buried his head in eating. He ate quietly and quickly. This was a habit he had developed from working all year round.