37- Revenge And A Party -

Bigga's P.O.V

"Him ina witness protection, wah yuh wan mi fi do?" Trey asked in frustration

"Mi wan yuh find him gimme," my heart was pumping fast. "Mi nuu business weh him deh. If mi nuh get him ah him Mada house mi aguh,"

Trey leaned against the wall and sighed in exasperation.

"But how wi aguh find him?" Niko stood up from the sofa and paced about the living room.

I hissed my teeth.

Killa hitch up ina cell wid one bagga man ah dead and them a do one bagga chatting a waste mi time.

The doorbell at my house dinged and I grabbed my glock in waist.

"Relax," Trey leaned off the wall and made his way to the door. "Mi a expect somebody,"

He opened the door and Kirk walked in with a man behind him.

He was extremely tall and brown skinned. His hair was in a taper fade. He wore a shirt rolled up to his elbows, revealing a series of tattoos.

"Ah who dah bredda yah?" I asked.

"Wi hear bout Killa," Kirk said. "Di police dem a try get people fi talk. Dem have Killa ina wan cell and dem not even a give him food,"

"How yuh know that?" Niko asked.

"Mi have links ina di force,"

"Bigga, we already talk to people and let them know what's going to go down if they talk," the strange man said.

He had a thick Spanish accent.

"Ah who dis?"

"Martino," he replied. "I used to work with Killa. He set out a whole plan incase something like this happen. Killa won't talk. Our biggest problem now is making sure everybody else keep quiet. And finding Gio. Who knows what else he's telling them. He can even give them your address, so we need to leave here right now."

"But we need fi find Gio," Trey chimed in.

"You and Niko go to his parents' house and try squeeze out information from them," Martino carry on. "Don't harm them, but let them know yuh serious,"

Trey and Gio walked out of the living room and out the front door.

"So wah bout Killa family dem?"

"We have that under control," Martino urged. "Right now we need to move you out now," Martino said to me. "And you need to keep a low profile until things die down,"

__

__

Jordan's P.O.V

Kendra and I walked into the auditorium where the party was

Chris was trailing behind us like a lost puppy. Even though, I slightly found him attractive, mi nuh like people ina mi space too much.

I was wearing a black open-back dress with a pair of flat slippers.

"A dem time yah mi wish mi never did a breed," Kendra yelled over the music.

"You look lovely in that dress," Chris said, next to me.

Now mi regret mi decision fi ask dah bwoy yah out.

"Thanks. Me and Kendra aguh over there. Soon come,"

I pulled her hand into the opposite direction to where there was a food stand.

"Wah mek Chris behind yuh like you a give him suck?" Kendra asked.

"Cause mi ask him fi go out with mi other day. And him nuh stop falla falla mi,"

A few of Kendra's friend approached her and striked up a conversation with her.

I turned away and picked up a bottle of water to drink.

I felt my phone vibrate and I pulled it out my purse. My heart jumped once I saw it was Bigga's number.

"Hello," I said over the phone.

"Weh yuh deh?" His voice smooth.

"I'm at school. Graduation party,"

"Mi can see yuh?"

I glanced over to Kendra to see her deep in conversation.

"Yes,"

I hung up the phone, feeling a bunch of butterflies erupt all over me.

_

_

Don't forget to vote and comment .