35- Vendetta -

I got in the front seat of Trey's car that was parked on the street some distance away from the forest

Trey sped off the car at a lightening speed.

I pulled my gun out and took out the clip, counting the bullets. My hands were shaking more from adrenaline than anything else.

"Di bwoy dem have Killa?" Niko asked from the back seat.

"How dem know bout di operation?" Trey joined swerving a car. "Nobody nuh even too know bout dah warehouse deh,"

"Bomboclaat Gio," I grunted. "Watch how mi go kill dah pussy deh,"

Nobody else know bout di operation but Gio. Not even the location a di warehouse. And if anuh him, mi a mek sure anybody wah chat see how mi deal wid snitch.

I asked Trey to drop me off at my mother's house.

"Two things mi wan yuh do fimi," I turned to him as he parked in front the house. "Give a watch ova mi yard. Mek sure nothing incriminating nuh ina di house."

"Wah else?" Trey questioned, pushing his glasses further up his nose.

"Find Gio and bring him come gih mi. If yuh nuh see him, mi want him family. Mi nuh bizniss ah who. And everybody else wah did ina di operation go a dem family house and mek dem know if dem chat, ah kill mi a kill dem,"

Trey raised his eyebrows.

I turned to Niko.

"Check pon Killa family. Mek sure dem gov,"

I exited the vehicle and walked to the house.

The verandah light was on but I didn't know if anybody was awake.

I knocked on Mama's door, hoping to get her to wake up and let me in.

A minute of knocking and calling her, the door opened and she stood in the doorframe in her nightgown.

"Donwaine, wah yuh a do here so late? And mek yuh look so?"

"Nuhn Mommy," I pushed pass her and walked through her room into the living room.

"Wah yuh mean nuhn?" Mama trailed me.

I flunked into the sofa with a heavy sigh. I closed my eyes to get some rest but Mama began talking again.

"Donwaine, ah gun dat yuh have pon yuh?"

I glanced down to see my shirt had rolled up, revealing my glock in my waist. I pulled it back over it.

"Ah gun yuh come ina mi house wid? A weh yuh deh come from?"

"Mama, relax yuhself nuh. A wamn to yuh?"

All dis heap a chatting. She soon wake up everybody else ina di house and mi affi go explain wah mi a do yah.

"Nuh chat to mi suh, hear mi a tell yuh?" she said loudly, pointing her finger in my face. "Ah fimi house dis yah. Ah mi pay fi everything in yah and nuh think yuh go do wah yuh wan do out deh suh and come hide off in yah. Mi naw mek yuh put mi through di same ting yuh pupa put mi through,"

I fought the urge to hiss my teeth.

Instead, I leaned back and heaved a sigh.

She turned on her heels and walked off into her room, closing the door behind her.

I took out my phone. It automatically connected to the Wi-Fi and I opened Instagram.

Sure enough, there were numerous posts made about the raid.

There were pictures posted of Killa and others in handcuffs, sitting in the back of police cars. They seized all the drugs and even some guns we hid in a chest. Everything was dug up and they had it.

I flung the phone down next to me, feeling anger coarse through me again.

Times like this, I need someone to talk to. My hand itched to call Jordan for the second time today; but again I decided against it.

I think back to the man I accidentally killed some months ago. I'm still recovering from that. I don't know if I can fully condition myself to kill somebody again.

But if mi wul on pon Gio, mi nuh think mi can control miself none tall.

__

__

__

__

Xoxo. Thanks for reading babes! Leave me a likkle vote and a comment.
__