6- Legacy -

Bigga's P.O.V

*Roughly 2 Hours Ago*

I stepped under the shower to let the cool water hit my face and cascade down my body. I stepped out and dried myself with a warm towel.

I could hear Raye in the other room talking to one of her friends on the phone.

"Mi never did wan invite Jordan to di party, but mi never wan Mommy cuss,"

I shook my head. Why she always talk bad about ar sister?

We met in London when I was on a business trip and from there, it's just bare bad things she have fi say bout Jordan.

I was expecting Jordan to be ugly, but she's far from that. The night we met, I had no idea it was Raye's sister. She's gorgeous. She looked so good in that dress. Her darkskin was like chocolate and I was dying to take a bite.

I realize I was staring in space so I dropped the towel and began getting dressed. I put on a black pants and a long sleeve shirt, folded the cuffs and opened the first two buttons.

I walked into the bedroom. Raye was in the hotel's robe laying on the bed. It was after eight and I needed to go see what Killa and Trey wanted to talk to me about.

I sprayed my Dolce and Gabbana cologne on my shirt and put my watch on my wrist. My dad's old chain sat on the dresser and I took it up and placed it around my neck. I then took up my phone and my bagpack.

"Mi soon come back," I said to Raye.

"Wul on deh girl," she said to her friend and looked over to me.

"Babe, yuh can leave sumn wid me?" She asked in a pleading voice. "Mi wan order some clothes online,"

I crinkled my nose.

Nuh yesterday mi give her three bands of five thousand dollar? Sometime mi feel like she nuh want me, she just want me money.

I reached in my bag and took out my Mastercard and handed it to her. She squealed and flipped back on her belly and began talking to her friend.

Not even a goodbye kiss?

I turned on my heels and exited the hotel room. I made it outside and got in my car.

At that my phone began ringing. I answered it once I saw that it was Killa.

"Yo," he answered.

"Y pree now?" I replied.

"We deh a di gas station downtown. Mi and Trey. We have sumn important fi discuss,"

"Alright mi deh pon mi way,"

I sped down the highway to get to the gas station as fast as I could.

Soon I arrived and pulled in. I parked the car over behind the building and got out. I walked inside and saw the two cashiers, Keke and Marie.