11- Salt -

Bigga's P.O.V

I watched as the car left the area

I watched as the car left the area. Mi feel good fi know seh she a reach home safe. Especially with the money mi give her. Mi trust Eric will make sure everything run smoothly.

I turned around and began walking into the building. That's when I spotted Trey. He was putting on his overalls.

"Y chap?" I said.

"Deh yah," he placed on his eyeglasses. As a killa him have bad eye sight.

"A di same catty dat from other day?" He questioned.

Why dem man yah ina mi business suh?

Wah Jordan affi do wid dem?

He must've sensed my annoyance, because he raised his hands up in defense.

"A nuh me wan know, ah Killa. Him seh him wan see yuh,"

At that Trey walked off but paused to look back at me.

"Him ina production,"

I walked off towards the last room of the building. At first glance, the room seems like just a breakroom. I pulled the lever that's on the floor, revealing a staircase that goes down to the dungeon.

I descended the stairs and pulled the chain connected to the lever down until it slammed shut.

The air down here is always so hot.

The machines were running, mixing as much cocaine and meth as possible. A few workers were placing them in candies to be distributed by weekend.

I began walking to where Killa stood talking to one of the workers with his arms crossed. Of course he was smoking on a cigarette.

"Yuh did wan see mi?"

"Gimme a minute deh," he said to the worker, who walked off. "Mi know seh yuh young and yuh have a lot fi learn, but mi nuh believe seh yuh stupid."

"Wah dat supposed to mean?" I crossed my arms.

"Why yuh bring di same girl come here?" He took the cigar from the corner of his mouth.

"She did outside," I argued.

"Is bad enough yuh deh wid a lawyer," he moved from where he stood and leaned against a wall. "But fi bring one a yuh gal dem here. A business dis,"

"She nuh know nothing," I argued back. "And watch yuh mouth when yuh a talk bout har,"

Dis a my problem wid Killa enuh. More time wi just cya gree.

"Mi hope suh," he twisted the cigar between his index and thumb. "Because mi work hard fi yuh fada business. And anybody wah try fuck it up, have mi fi deal wid,"

"Wah yaw try seh Killa?" I cocked my eyebrow.

He placed the cigar back in his mouth and puffed it.

"Watch yuhself," He leaned off the wall and walked off.

Killa a move like him want mi disrespect him. If a did no other man, mi put him ina him place already.

I turned and began to make my exit out of the room. Right now mi just ina di mood fi wul a bath and relax mi mind.
_

I slammed my door shut and walked into the livingroom. I dropped my keys and phone in the settee, eyeing the place.

Miss Clarke clean up the place good man. Mi might need fi give ar a likkle raise.

I set my reminder to go visit my mom next week, since it's been about a month since I last saw her.

"Babe?" I heard Raye's voice called.

Mi need fi change mi lock enuh.

Matter a fact, mi need fi tek weh mi keys from her.

She came into the livingroom and was wearing a pair of my shorts and a blouse.

"Hey Raye," I slumped in the settee and turned on the TV, surfing through the channels.

"Mi a try order some things online with your card but it naw work," she whined, holding the same Mastercard I had given her.

I settled on an action show. Mi can gwaan watch this till mi ready fi go bathe.

Mi wanda if she cook nothing.

"Hello," she said, waving her hand. "Why di card nah work?"

"Yuh probably spend off di money,"

"No, money affi still deh pon it," she sat in the sofa next to me. "Mi only order some shoes. It never cost that much,"

A notification came on my phone. I checked to see it was a new follow request. I rested the phone back down and placed my hands behind my head.

"This nuh mek no sense," Raye continued. "Babe what's wrong with the card?"

"Mi nuh fucking know Jordan," I snapped.

She stared at me with a shocking expression. At first I thought it was because I cursed, but then I registered what I just said.

Rass.

I sighed and ran my hand over my face.

"Mi mean Raye,"

"Who yuh deh call Jordan?" Raye snapped. She stood up and dropped the phone.

"Ah mistake," I reasoned.

"Obviously Jordan deh pon yuh mind," Raye retort.

"No, mi just-" I sighed. "Mi just help her fix her car. She meet ina wan accident earlier,"

"Help ar how?"

"Mi give her some money fi pay the mechanic,"

"Why di hell yuh would give her money?" Raye shouted.

She a be extra now. And mi just want some peace and quiet.

"She deh wuk. She can fix her own car."

"Raye nuh tell mi who mi can help. A fimi money,"

She hissed her teeth and walked off. I heard a loud smash, causing me to turn around swiftly. She had flung one of my statues to the floor.

"Yuh lick yuh bomboclaat head, bredda? Yuh know how much dat cost?"

Dah gal yah affi mad.

"Frig off," she yelled, putting up a middle finger.

"Come out a mi house," I took her by the shoulders and tried to push her to the door.

She started yelling and pushing me back.

Mi nuh put mi hand pon oman, but she affi lef mi yard.

She pushed me off her roughly.

"Bigga mi pregnant,"

I blinked once. Twice.

Mi salt suh till.

___