7- Dilemma -

Bigga's P.O.V.

I sat in the back seat of the jeep and rest my head on the seat

I sat in the back seat of the jeep and rest my head on the seat. A heavy sigh escaped my lips.

Somehow mi always get miself ina problem.

Killa and Trey got in the front seats. Trey turned on the engine and began driving back to the gas station. Nobody said anything.

When we pulled up to the gas station, I got out and slammed the door shut to make my way over to my car.

"Yow," Killa asked from behind me. "A who dah gal deh?"

A who him a class as gal?

I spun around.

"She name Jordan," I tried to hold my anger.

"Whateva," he ambled towards me. "Remember wah wi talk bout today. Yuh nuh think a dat yuh fi a focus pon?"

I crossed my arms.

Mi respect Killa as a fada but mi nuh like no man think dem can tell mi wah fi do.

"Mi know wah mi a do, yuh zimi. Nuh worry bout it," I answered.

I continued walking towards my car.
I got in and made my way back to the hotel.

I parked in a spot at the parking lot and walked towards the lobby. It was packed with people checking in.

I spotted a few girls watching me and whispering to each other. They giggled when they realised I saw them.

I have a feeling them a American. Mi nuh too like di yankee girl dem. Plus the BBL that they got look frig up. Mi nuh like see that shit.

I ignored them and continued through the lobby. I made it to the room and used the keycard to get in.

Raye was awake, watching a movie in bed. There were a bunch of empty dishes and trays laying on the tables in the room.

She order room service and not even put up the plate dem.

I walked into the bathroom and took off my clothes and jewelry. Turning on the pipe, I washed my face, allowing the water to cool me down some way.

I made it back into the bedroom and laid on the other side of the bed.

Raye turned around and threw her arms over me. She began kissing me and licking my neck passionately.

Mi know wah she want.

Mi nuh too ina di mood right now if mi a be honest. Right now mi cya stop think bout earlier with Jordan. Mi cya believe mi lay down wid mi oman and a think bout ar sister.

Raye got ontop of me and began grinding herself on my dick. We began kissing each other. All I could think of is Jordan and in a way that made me get harder.

She opened the robe, revealing her full naked breasts. I cupped both her breasts and squeezed them, earning a moan from her.

I watched as she pulled my boxers off. She positioned herself over my hood. I watched through the dimly lit room as she gasped at the feeling of me filling her up.

Raye began bouncing up and down. I grabbed her waist and bit my lip hard, feeling my hood slip in and out her. The bed was squeaking underneath us. I grabbed her ass and squeezed it.

I took control and flipped us over and positioned myself between her legs. I turned my head to side and closed my eyes. Picturing Jordan.

My strokes became longer and harder. Our moans were filling the room. The headboard was banging against the wall with each thrust I made. Sweat began dripping from my forehead.

I grunt as I feel Raye began to tighten around me. I was on the edge too.

Raye grabbed my head and forced me to look down at her.

"Baby, mi a cum," she whimpered.

At that, the realization that it's Raye, bruck mi vibes.

I continued pounding her, until I feel her tighten more. She yelled in pleasure and shook as she climaxed.

We were both breathing heavily. I slipped out her with relief and sat on the side of the bed.

I took one of my weed I built from off the side table and lit it.

Jah know mi nuh know how fi feel bout dis.

___