32- Do Yuh Ting -

"Just drop di axe right deh suh. Eric will come chop di wood dem,"

My Aunt Sharon poured some lemonade in a glass cup while sitting in a sun chair under a banana tree.

God know dem country days yah mi fegat. Mi get so use to town life.

I walked over to her, hearing the water boots I have on clamp in each step.

"Get some a dis fi drink. Di sun hot man,"

I poured some of the cold juice into one of the cups. It instantly quench my thirst in one go.

"When yuh a go back a Bay?" My aunt asked.

"Mi soon affi go back. Mi have exam,"

It's been three months since I came back. Mi kinda miss city life. Trelawny nuh have a Starbucks and mi used to drink that everyday like wan addict.

"Mommy wi a guh ah river," my cousin Tanya walked out of the house to where we stood.

"You and who?" Auntie Sharon questioned. Her voice was always so boisterous.

"Mi and Jerome and some ada people,"

"Weh Jerome ah go? Jerome cya swim?"

"Mi wan come," I joined in.

"Nuh badda go jump offa nuh bridge enuh," Aunt Sharon spoke. "Nuh wan yuh Mumma seh yuh come a country come dead,"

"Yaw act like wi never use to go from wi a likkle pickney," Tanya argued.

I took off the water boots and followed her back inside the house.

"Mi nuh have nuhn fi wear," I told her.

"Mek mi see if mi find sumn," she rummaged through her drawer.

I hope she's not looking to give me one of her swimsuit she wear already. Cause dat just nasty.

"Dis did too likkle fimi," she threw a black one piece swimsuit on the bed. "Yuh done know seh mi a thickas,"

I picked it up and studied it to see there were a few cut outs on it. Mi go practically naked.

"Yuh nuh have nuhn mi can wear ova it?"

She rolled her eyes.

"Mi figet seh yuh stush,"

She passed me a jeans shorts.

I got dressed in the swimsuit and put the shorts over it. I looked in the mirror at my reflection and instantly regret not bringing my phone. Maybe I could've took a quick picture and turn it back off.

The back part of the swimsuit was cut out, exposing my back. And there was a small cut out at the front exposing my torso.

Tanya was wearing a white one piece that was way to raunchy. If she mek no sudden movement, her front aguh drop right out. She threw on a see-through pants as 'cover up'.

A few honks sounded at the front of the house.

"Ah Jerome dem dat?" Tanya shifted the curtain to look outside. "Ah di ole dog dem same one,"

I took up the bag she gave me and stuffed it with the towels and other necessities.

"Come one before dem start honk dung di place and Mommy come out,"

We exited the house and began walking to the car parked in front the house.

I saw my cousin Jerome in the driver's seat with another boy in the passenger's seat. A when since him a drive Axio?