18: Stolen

(Y/N) loved sleep. It was the one part of her day where she could be in complete peace, nothing but her dreams to accompany her. She adored the fact she always had vivid dreams. She let her consciousness travel across space and time into better and cooler realms. Like right then for example, she was dreaming about someone banging on her bedroom door and yelling profanities through the key hole. It seemed incredibly realistic for a dream. Opening her eyes slowly, however, she realized that that was no dream but rather her own personal nightmare.

"What the fuck do you want?!" (Y/N) screamed out, annoyed at presumably Jeff for knocking her out of her sleep. The banging quickly halted and silence filled the space. (Y/N) groaned and rolled her eyes before throwing her legs over the bed lazily. She dragged her feet on the carpet and yanked the door handle open. Her eyes settled on Jeff's casual form, he was wearing his usual attire as well as his usual smug face. His arms were crossed as he ogled the sleepy, (H/C) girl. "What?" she asked once again, this time softer but still throwing her arms up dramatically.

"Came to see if you were alive. Not that it would matter to me if you weren't. But it is 3pm and I didn't hear you move or anything." Jeff raised his brows inquisitively. (Y/N) grimaced, "It is?" She bobbed her head around looking for a clock, and lo and behold the clock on the far wall said 3:06pm.

(Y/N) ran a hand across her face, still drowsy however also annoyed by how long she slept. "Okay thanks for the memo I guess." she threw a lazy half smile at the black haired killer and begun shutting the door on him. A foot being caught between the door and the frame made her pause. "Hey wait," Jeff grabbed the door and pushed it back open, "Meet me downstairs will you?"

(Y/N) tilted her head slightly and furrowed her brows, "Why?" Jeff grinned and fiddled with the ends of his hair, which (Y/N) thought was cute for a split second before she shook the thought away just as fast. "Being cooped up in this room won't do you any good. And you're not leaving anytime soon so.." He shrugged.

Smirking, she leaned against the door and said, "Is that your way of saying you wanna hang out with me?" Eyeing his reaction, Jeff snorted and squinted his eyes in disgust, "As if. The closest I'd get to hanging out with you is making you be my dart board so I can practice my skills."

"Charming." she scowled. Jeff's eyes darkened almost unnoticeably and (Y/N) knew that his comment wasn't entirely a joke. "I'll come I guess. But if I turn into a pin cushion by the end of it then something worse will come to you." (Y/N) stuck her tongue out and saw him loosen his arms out in mock fear.

"Ah I'm so scared." Jeff then smiled even more than was possible and stared straight at (Y/N), "I'd gut you like a fish before you could even take one step."

Jeff's eyes gleamed, seemingly excited from his own sadistic words and (Y/N) grimaced again. "See you soon, bitch."

With that, Jeff walked off towards the direction of the stairs, his course, black hair swinging slightly behind him. (Y/N) shut the door and shook her head. Every interaction with that man was strange. One minute, he acted as if they were friends having casual banter and the next he gets that crazed look in his eyes and treats her like prey. (Y/N) guessed that that's just the way serial killers were and if she wanted to stay alive she had to play along with his little mind games.

(Y/N) hurriedly readied herself for the day. She showered and brushed her teeth, feeling herself get hungrier by the second. She threw on her clothes and made a mental note to ask Jeff about getting her new ones. She felt gross having to reuse the same ones from the day she was kidnapped. As she finished up, she held her stomach as it grumbled in hunger once more. "Okay.." she muttered.

Exiting, she shut the door behind her and bounded down the stairs. Spotting the man on the couch, (Y/N) noticed he was already looking at her. "Hey.." she announced and pressed forwards to the kitchen, not waiting for a response. Opening the fridge, she grabbed the milk, aiming to make a bowl of cereal.

As she closed the fridge, she suddenly yelped and nearly dropped the milk. Jeff appeared behind the fridge door, leaned up against the counter. "Don't do that, asshole." (Y/N) murmured, gripping her pounding chest. Jeff laughed loudly, raspy voice bouncing around her eardrums. Glaring at him, he quickly shut up but kept a smirk on his face.

"Didn't know you were this jumpy. It's funny." Jeff kept watching her as (Y/N) put together her food. "It isn't really." she gave him a pointed look to which he snorted to one last time.

Glancing at her cereal, Jeff asked, "Looks good, mind if I have a bite?"

(Y/N) scowled and replied, "Absolutely not." Before she could take it away, Jeff swiftly stole the spoon and his thieving hands shoved a spoonful of the chocolate cereal into his mouth. (Y/N) pounced on him and tried to pry the spoon away but he held her away with his free arm. He was much stronger than his loose clothes let out. "Jeff!" (Y/N) cried out, "I said no!"

"Mmm! Delicious," Jeff retorted smugly, "Here you should try."

(Y/N) tried to comment that it was her cereal in the first place but Jeff scooped another spoonful and promptly thrusted it into the girls mouth. Her (E/C) eyes widened in shock but as Jeff removed the spoon, she began to chew slowly. (Y/N) tried to ignore the fact that Jeff used that exact spoon moments before her.

"Well?" Jeff smirked and pushed his hair back coyly. (Y/N) glared at him with disdain and wiped her mouth once she swallowed. "It was good.." she answered dryly. Jeff didn't seem to care that he just exchanged saliva indirectly with the girl before him. However that is all (Y/N) could think about.

"Atta girl!" Jeff slapped her back playfully before hiding his hands in his pockets and walking off to the porch. (Y/N) rolled her eyes and disgust overcame her as she stared at her cereal. Another unknown feeling struck her in the pit of her stomach alongside it. Brushing it off as hunger, she retrieved a new spoon from the drawer and chowed down as fast as she could.

Finally, some food.

A/N: Quick a/n to say thankyou for over 500 reads!! love you guys <3