27

"Shall we go to the Imperial palace and announce our engagement?" Prince Luan asked turning towards me eagerly.

"Yes" I said as I said my goodbyes to my mother, father, Rin and my friends here.

Turning I walked out of the Northern Duchy with the man I loved by my side and our son in my arms.

A few hours later we arrived at the Imperial Palace.

The instant we walked in to the throne room, King Roman glared at us viciously from his throne.

"Luan, have you chosen your Queen?" He asked coldly.

"Yes Father, I have" he admitted as he looked down at me lovingly.

"Tell me who you have chosen" King Roman ordered.

"Crystal Fiona North, that is the woman I have chosen" Prince Luan said proudly.

"W...what?" King Roman sputtered after Prince Luan said my name.

"Why her? She's a slut" a loud voice asked from behind us.

I turned to see Lady Sienna and Lady Cherry walking up to us.

Before Prince Luan or I could say anything King Roman interrupted us.

"If you prove to me that Crystal isn't a slut I will agree to your marriage" King Roman announced smirking.

"May I?" Prince Luan asked holding his hands out towards me.

Nodding I handed Isa over to him. Gathering our son in his arms he brought him up to King Roman.

"Crystal gave birth to our son, Isa, two months ago" Prince Luan said proudly revealing Isa's pure white hair and fire like red eyes.

There were gasps of shock and disbelief when they saw him.

"You were pregnant with Prince Luans son all along?" Lady Cherry gasped out a flicker of fear crossing her face.

"Yes" I said truthfully.

"Very well, you have proven to me that Lady Crystal isn't a slut, I will agree to your marriage" King Roman said nodding his head slowly......