24

Without waiting for an answer I turned and walked swiftly towards the door.

I held my son close to my chest as someone whispered "Wow isn't that the legendary Lady Crystal?"

The instant I reached my way out, I threw open the door and scurried out.

I looked around for my carriage but it was no where to be seen.

"This is bad" I mumbled as Prince Luan came out of the Cafe after me.

Panicking I turned and ran towards the woods beside the Cafe.

When I was safely in the woods, I sat down on a log gasping for breath.

I stared down at Isa's peaceful sleeping face, tears shimmering in my eyes.

Even after these two months, I still loved Prince Luan. My heart still aced for him.

I let out a soft sigh as one of Prince Luan's knights walked over to me.

"Lady Crystal, please come with me" the knight said politely.

I looked up at him scowling "I will not, if Prince Luan wants to see me, he can come here himself" I snapped.

The knight bowed his head as he turned and disappeared into the bushes.

A few minutes later Prince Luan arrived looking furious.

He stormed up to me until he was looming over me.

"Lady Crystal, you are testing my patience" he growled out.

"You are testing my patience" I snapped back as I held Isa close to my chest.

When Prince Luan's fire like red eyes landed on the small bundle I was holding his eyes slightly narrowed.

At that moment Isa let out a high pitched screech.

"Shh shh its okay, I'm okay" I murmured gently stroking his soft white hair.

"Is that our child?" Prince Luan asked bluntly as he took a step closer.

My icy blue eyes softened as I uncovered Isa's head revealing his pure white hair and fire like red eyes........