1

I knocked three times on the door to my father's office.

"Come in Crystal" came my father's muffled reply.

I opened the door and walked in to see him sitting at his desk with my mother and older brother standing next to him.

"Are you all packed?" My father Duke Alpin asked as I stopped in front of them.

"Yes, I'm all ready to go" I replied softly. "Well then, remember to not get caught" My father said worriedly.

"I'll be fine, so don't worry" I murmured trying to calm the three of them down.

"Goodbye my daughter be safe" My mother Duchess Fiona murmured as she hugged me tightly.

"I will" I promised as my older brother Rin took me from mother's arms to his.

"Don't forget what Tina has taught you" Rin said.

"I won't" I said nodding my head in agreement. "Don't forget to contact us" My father called after me as I got onto a commoners carriage.

I, Crystal Fiona North, is going to Marquis Flame's residence.

I am going to be a Lady 's maid there. The reason me, a Lady, is going to be her maid is because I am being sent there to spy.

The Northern Duke, my family, believes Marquis Flame is secretly plotting with King Roman, to overthrow the Northern Duchy.

My job is to see if that is true, if its not then we can see if he'll join our side against the king.

Because we know for sure King Roman is trying to overthrow us.

The Imperial family and the Northern Duchy has hated each other from day one.

We are always at each other's throats the moment we see one another.

There is absolutely no peace between our families.

We don't even bow to the king and queen or princes and princesses.

Thats how much we despise each other........