6

An hour later we arrived at the Imperial palace.

"Were here My Lady" I said touching her shoulder.

Lady Sienna looked up from reading eyes wide.

"Already, that was fast" she exclaimed as she shut the book putting it in her bag next to her.

When we stopped at the front of the Imperial palace, the carriage driver opened the door helping Lady Sienna out.

I got out after her by myself. I noticed that the other nobel ladies were walking in as well.

As I followed Lady Sienna into the Imperial palace I glanced around.

The imperial palace was massive, but it was not as pretty as the castle I grew up in.

I let out a soft sigh, I missed my home, especially my family.

I'll get to see them as soon as I find out the truth I thought.

We walked for quite awhile until we were in the throne room where Lady Sienna and I were separated.

I stood with the other maids as I watched Lady Sienna and the other Ladies bow to the Prince.

"We greet your highness, Prince Luan, of the Imperial Family" The ladies said simultaneously.

They curtsied perfectly at the same exact time as well.

I studied the prince, he had dark pitch black hair and sharp fire like red eyes.

He had full red lips that made someone want to kiss them.

I had to admit even though he was my family's worst enemy that he was extremely handsome.

This was actually my very first time seeing the Prince in my entire life.

Usually the duke family was the first to see the prince, but not anymore.

I watched as he nodded to the Ladies his eyes as cold as ice.

How in the world are they supposed to get this ice cold man to love them I wondered....