7

Its been about a week since we came to the imperial palace.

I rarely had to tend to Lady Sienna because she was gone almost all the time.

She left early in the morning and came back late at night.

I really didn't know what she did all day because the prince rarely paid attention to them ladies.

I was currently sitting in a room full after maids listening to them talk.

I had made a couple friends while I was here.

Minty and Misty who were twins and Cinda. Minty had greenish blue hair and blue eyes, while Misty had blue hair and blue eyes, Cinda had black hair and blue eyes.

The other maids called us the unstoppable blue eyed group.

I don't know why they called us that but I assumed it was because we all had blue eyes.

"We have a night off tonight, should we go into town?" Cinda offered.

"Sure" I said my eyes wide with excitement.

"Ooo that sound fun" Misty chirped. "Very fun" Minty agreed.

We listened as the other maids made there plans as well.

"Its sounds like we're all going shopping" Minty murmured.

"Yes, but it sure sounds fun anyways" Misty said making us all nod with agreement.

"Do you have other clothes to wear other than you maid uniform Celine?" Cinda asked.

"Yes, why?" I asked tipping my head to one side in bewilderment.

"Because I've only saw you wear your maid uniform nothing else" Cinda answered truthfully.

"That's true, I guess I've never needed to wear other clothes, other then my maid uniform" I admitted.

"Oh right, you rarely get time off of being a maid" Minty murmured sadly.

"Lady Sienna may be nice to you, but she never gives you time off of being a maid" Misty grumbled.

"Its fine, I'll meet you at the back door tonight ready to go" I said as I turned and went back to my room....