10

My legs trembled as I got my clothes back on.

He was doing the same thing.

When we were both done I whispered "Goodbye your highness, remember that what just happened here was a mistake" before waking him over the head with the ice sword I had created.

Tears streamed down my face as I turned and ran towards the town.

When I saw a commoners carriage sitting at the edge of the street I ran up to it.

"Sir, take me to the Northern Duchy, I'll pay twice the amount you usually get" I said to the driver.

"You got it ma'am" he answered as I got into the carriage.

On our way to the Northern Duchy I checked my skin to make sure all the red marks were fading.

By the time we reached the Northern Duchy all the red marks and my swollen lips had faded.

When the driver dropped me off in front of castle I let my hair return to silvery white and eyes icy blue.

"Lady Crystal your back!" Our butler Franklin exclaimed shocked.

"Yes Franklin, I'm back" I murmured completely exhausted.

"Do you want to talk to your parents?" Franklin asked.

"Yes are they in the office?" I asked. "You got it" he answered.

"Thank you Franklin" I murmured as I went go my mother and father's office.

I knocked three time before walking in. "Rin, are you here to complain on how much you miss Crystal again? Father asked when I walked in.

"Did Rin miss me that much?" I asked with a laugh.

"Crystal!" They both exclaimed shooting up from there chairs.

"Hi Mother, father, I missed you " I murmured as I hugged them.

"We missed you too Crystal" Mom murmured as they hugged me back.

A massive yawn escaped my lips. Mother let out a soft chuckle.

"If your tired we can talk later" she offered. "Great idea" I said with another yawn.

When I was back in my room I laid down on my bed and zonked out.....