17

Seven months later my belly was huge, my family still didn't know I was expecting because I stayed in my room for seven months without letting them in.

Only Tina and Docter Janet knew why I locked myself in my room.

I was lying on my bed when the door burst open.

I sat up to see Tina standing there. She had a very pale face.

"Lord Rin is coming to visit he said its an emergency" she said.

I let out a soft sigh "I think its time they know I'm pregnant" I murmured.

Tina nodded her head with agreement. "Tell Rin I'll be in father's office in a few minutes" I said.

Tina bowed her head before she turned and walked out the door.

I took a deep breath as I muttered "I hope it'll be okay."

I walked downstairs no one was in sight as I knocked on the door to my father's office.

"Come in" came the excited reply. I opened the door and walked in with my hand on my massive belly.

"Your Pregnant?!" Rin screeched as I shut the door behind me.

I looked up at them to see that their mouths were all open with shock.

"Yes" I mumbled ashamed of myself. "So that's why you locked yourself in your room" my mother murmured softly.

I nodded my head nervously as she walked over to me.

To my surprise she gave me a hug. "Who's the father?" She asked with a angry look in her blue eyes.

When I didn't answer she got the hint that I didn't want to reveal who got me pregnant.

"So what was the emergency meeting about?" I asked Rin.

"Prince Luan is coming here with a few ladies, knights, and maids" he blurted out.

My face went pale "Why and when?" I demanded.

"He is here to see if he wants to marry anyone from here and they just arrived" Rin admitted......